Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would rather watch a wet cracker.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
A ways back I went on something of a cinematic spree, which resulted in two crappy never-finished cinematic series. After some time I've found inspiration to give cinematic-making another go.

And so I present to you, Bitter End.

The story of Thias. Wrongly accused of murder, he has become a fugitive from the vindictive Iron Saints, a small group of law-enforcers. Even in the wilderness he is not safe, as Delendas, an Iron Saint, pursues him with a host of warriors.

It has become clear to Thias, that the only way to clear his name is to find the real killer...

NOTE(S): This cinematic is not finished. Not even close. This is scene one.

Again, not finished. Before I went ahead and threw it all together I thought I'd get some comments/criticism/tips/help/advice.

I'm throwing up a temporary poll to see how the first scene looks.

http://files.filefront.com/Bitter+Endw3x/;11008333;/fileinfo.html

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Well, theres not much to say about it. Thats a good thing, though, it means I didn't find anything wrong with it. Unlike many cinematics, they didn't talk like babies or have bad spelling or grammar, and the terrian is pretty good. Its not long enough to say much about the storyline or anything else, though.

I voted "Good, but it's missing something... a little oomph". I didn't find anything wrong with it, but there wasnt anything good, either.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
I liked it, the music worked well with the cinematic. The only thing I can think of that could need improval is in the end when Illidan somehow escapes. It looks a little bit wierd when a water animation appear on one of the huntresses and he suddenly disapears.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.