blank maul map

Danjamino

Reaction score
hey does anyone know a map thats just the maze for a maul im having trouble copying it because u cant hav 2 world editd open at same time.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Um..
Draw it yourself, using the Terrain Palette?

Exide

Reaction score
Terraining is probably the easiest part with the whole map-making process..
It won't always look pretty, but at least it will work, most of the times. (As opposed to triggers. :p)

If it's hard, try harder. If you can't make your own terrain, you must learn. Else you might as well quit making maps completely.

There ARE templates for many maps that you could use, but it's much more fun and rewarding in the end to have done everything (or most of it) yourself. :thup:

Danjamino

Reaction score
ty ill try but i want it to be the same maze as other mauls so if any1 has a blank maul map pls share
:thup:

Exide

Reaction score
ty ill try but i want it to be the same maze as other mauls so if any1 has a blank maul map pls share
:thup:

Sorry, I don't know any templates.
I just wanted to say that a map that looks just like every other map isn't fun to play.
The main thing is that it works, and is equal on every side. -So that no player has a harder position to defend, than other players.
As long as it works, it can look whatever you want it to look. :p -More weird is usually better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.