Blood Elf Building Models

cheeto515

Reaction score
Are there any talented/experienced modelers out there that could help me with that? *That* being blood elf building models. I would really apreciate it, thanks.

Xfire= Cheetoshark
Email= [email protected] (Funny name huh?)

Oh! Another thing before I leave this post for someone to (hopefully) answer, Any ideas for my blood elf team/race are also welcome, thanks :D.

M

Metalelf

Well cant help you with the modeling except to tell you that you might wanna check out http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&sid= . However i can tell you that the bloodelfs are a very abused and corrupted race that i believe you should make have sacrificial spells that cause massive damage but at a cost.

cheeto515

Reaction score
Hmmm, that sounds pretty cool. lol, While I was waiting for replies I browsed almost all those models.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
You may want to check out the RotHE project. They have a lot of High Elf models there and, as far as I know, intend to release them after the project is finished.
Apart from that I doubt you'll find many modellers here.

cheeto515

Reaction score
Ah... I doubt that highelf thing is coming out for awhile :(. But I guess I can work on the units, spells, and such until it comes out.:rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.