Call of Duty 4

ninjas9

Reaction score
I played call of duty 4 this weekend and it was an awesome game what did yall think about it?

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thought it was better than Call of Duty 2, but the multiplayer gameplay still didn't beat Call of Duty 1.1

Too bad CoD 1 abounds with cheaters.

denmax

Reaction score
This post is about 3 months ago without any other reply...

Anyway, I finished the single..

Too bad Price, Griggs and Gaz died T_T..

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
The single player for CoD 4 was by far the best from any CoD game.
The online multiplayer kicks ass too, but I can't compare it with earlier versions of CoD because they weren't on PS3 (and hence I didn't have them online).

The last mission was quite simply one of the best I've played, ever :cool:

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I personally thought it was ownage, but I never played the SP campaign (my bro was playing it alot and I'm too lazy to go through it all ^^). I still find CoD 1 and 2 more fun, but Infinity Ward are damn good at making awesome WW2 shooters (and a modern one too :p). All the same, awesome game. Shame that CoD3 let the whole CoD name down imo (damn you Treyarch Studios and the other company!!!).

Oninuva

Reaction score
The single player for CoD 4 was by far the best from any CoD game.
The online multiplayer kicks ass too, but I can't compare it with earlier versions of CoD because they weren't on PS3 (and hence I didn't have them online).

The last mission was quite simply one of the best I've played, ever :cool:

*cough* XBOX anyone?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I loved the Single Player Mission, it was great fun. The online is fun, but you die really fast. :p

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
Yep not moving while firing is #1 Death Cause in fps. That is why I love Call of Duty 1.1, you move very fast. Carentan - Allies - SniperOnly. Me->Own :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
You keep on thinking that :p

Was just saying it because if you've played the game, you'll know that it doesn't matter where you stand, you're likely to get shot in the head by the sniper, burnt by a pyro, stabbed in the back by a spy or shot to shreds by a heavy weapons guy, no matter how good you are ;D!

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Sadly, I haven't played the game, and everytime you post about it I get annoyed 'cos I don't have it yet :p

Anyone else play Sabotage game type frequently?
I play it pretty much all the time when I'm on CoD4, it's a brilliantly simple and frenetic game :)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.