CALLING ALL HEARTHSTONE: HEROES OF WARCRAFT BETA TESTERS

Discussion in 'Warcraft General' started by DM Cross, Dec 5, 2013.

1. DM Cross

DM Cross You want to see a magic trick? Staff Member

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    If you are one of the people who received your invite to the Closed Beta testing of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, do me a big favor and please either let me know here or in a private message if you prefer! Thanks!

2. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire zxcvmkgdfg

Ratings:
    +513 / 0 / -0
    Apparently I got a key. I'm installing it atm. Don't know how much I'll play of it, but I'll probably give it a try in the next few days.

3. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    Pretty cool. If you're not interested in playing, let me know... If you're willing, maybe we can re-distribute your key. Or is it tied to your Bnet account?

4. Slapshot136

Slapshot136 Divide et impera

Ratings:
    +483 / 2 / -0
    I got an invite and used it - it seems like it's a key which can be used on any b.net account, however they are 1-time use keys

5. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire zxcvmkgdfg

Ratings:
    +513 / 0 / -0

Ah sorry. I already registered it. :( Are you trying to get one for a friend?

6. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    No, but if you weren't going to play, we could get another member a key to play.

7. KaerfNomekop

KaerfNomekop Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    *raises hand*

8. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    LOL, Purge said he already registered the key. I don't know if TH is going to be able to get extra keys at this point in the game.

9. Slapshot136

Slapshot136 Divide et impera

Ratings:
    +483 / 2 / -0
    so.. is there any way to add freinds/play vs them?

10. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    As of right now, there is no way to create structured games. It's all randomized for online play.

I'm sure as they get closer to Open Beta, they'll have a Structured Play mode.

11. KaerfNomekop

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Does that mean right now you play against other players who might have better cards?

12. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    Supposedly the randomization takes some factors into consideration. I don't know if these are caliber of cards owned, probably more like win/lose records.

In trading card games, you're always capable of playing someone with "better cards"... It's using the cards correctly that matters. I play a Hunter, one of the "weakest" heroes and my record is pretty good. I can't actually remember the last time I lost more than maybe 2 in a day of playing 10 games or so. But my deck is very focused around Beast minions and powering them up/keeping my opponent's field clear.

13. KaerfNomekop

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I GOT MY KEY
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    First Christmas present :)

14. DM Cross

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    Awesome. Have you figured out what Hero you're going to try to build your first deck for?