Campaign Editor: Imported Files

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
So this is the first time I'm trying to make a campaign. I found an import tab, so imported a couple stuff. Next I created a unit in custom data, but he just doesn't appear when I put him in one of the maps in the campaign. I tried remaking the unit in the object editor of the map and he is there, but invisible. I know I imported everything in properly, just wondering what I did wrong for it not to work. Thanks!

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You need to find where ever you downloaded the imported file, and find the custom path for it, and place that as it's imported file.

(Now if you did that already, read on...)

Next, save the game, after it's done saving, exit World Editor, and then load the game again, it should be loaded and not invisible.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
I know how to import, but just wondering what does this message mean when I try to save?

"the campaign contains map files which are not in use"

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
1, you dont have to exit world editor, you can just close the map and re-open.

2, *the campaign contains map files which are not in use* it means what it means, the campaign contains files which are not in use.

3, don't really know what the problem is, it can be numerous things, path can be wrong, file is missing, file is corrupt, the file is missing parts etc.

4, TRY IF YOU WANT: you can always try to re-download the file and try it again, who knows. it might work ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.