Campaign

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So im creating a new campaign that I would like to upload later to this site and once I'm ready the maps will be here for downloading available to all. :cool:

Now I want to be informed on your preference on the way the campaign should be presented:

1) In a world editor where all the maps will be available to play at once, instant of frequent uploading and downloading.
2) Each map separately released (weekly for example) in order to implement ideas/suggestions and aspects of gameplay submitted by the community to improve and enhance the future maps.

Since I'm still in the process of creating it, any ideas and suggestions regarding any aspect (abilities, heroes, units, strategy, terrain and map ideas) for me to implement will be greatly considered by me, in order to make this campaign as appealing to the community as possible.

For now pls feel free to comment on this thread with your ideas and I will start to modify this thread with additional info (pics, gameplay footage, cinematics, storyline) as soon as I have confirmed the main components.

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Having a real hard time deciding between making a campaign or a type of minigame :banghead:.... So what would you guys prefer to play and state why so that could help determine the genre/gameplay of the campaign or minigame:cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.