Can't visit sites

New User

Reaction score
Some weeks ago I noticed that I sometimes couldn't watch youtube videos. I pressed on a video and it usually shows an error, I usually have to press play and F5 a few times before it shows up.

Yesterday I got worse problems. I couldn't visit any sites, TheHelper, Hiveworkshop, Wikipedia and I also tried to download Adobe Flash Player, but couldn't visit the site. Ironically, the only site that never failed to load, was Youtube. But the problem about watching videos remained the same (Like I said, I could watch the videos if I reloaded the page a few times).

It took me about 10 minutes before I could visit TheHelper today and post this message.

I remember I downloaded this program yesterday that mixed with your ports so you could host on B.net. I also portforwarded some ports. And yes I could host now, but has it something to do with this/these problems?

On a side note, I recently got the QQ Virus, removed it a few weeks ago. But I didn't remove it through any Anti Virus or something, AVAST failed to find it. Actually AVAST couldn't find any virus on my computer.
And about the QQ Virus, I just simply deleted the folder. Not enough eh? So yeah I'm not sure if THAT could be the problem.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Erasing the folder might not be enough. Try malwarebytes antivirus.

It does sound more like somethingthe port changes would be causing though but try elimating the virus first.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
To me it seems like something is flooding your ports. I would suggest going to your router page and look at the logs, tell us if you find anything.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
If you have a router you could try to shut it off and turn it back on in a few minutes. My router causes weird problems when not restarted after a months use.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.