Carrion Swarm/Shockwave missile's height

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
anyone know how to change above skills' missiles height? Their height is a bit too low, they getting sometimes even under ground, so i want to make it higher. Thx

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If it is the basic spells then it depends on the unit's "Projectile Launch Z" value.

If your projectile is a dummy unit then it's the "Movement - Height" of that unit.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
thank you:)... I have problem with one thing... When i cast a spell projectile of this spell's launches a bit too early... it means that an unit's spell animation ends a bit later than in the time of launching projectile... is there any function that delays the projectile's launch? thx

Btw i changed the ,,Projectile Launch Z"... it doesnt changes spell's projectile height, it changed only attack's projectile height :D

Solu9

Reaction score
You want to change both:
"Art - Animation - Cast Backswing" and
"Art - Animation - Cast Point"

I think , THINK, that you want Cast Point to be the time that the unit's animation is at the firing stage. And you want Cast Backswing to be the end of that same animation.

You can see the real time of a specific unit animation by selecting it in the editor, and click through the animations in the little window on the right side of the screen.

Edit:
In your case I believe that you want to set the Cast Point to a little higher value than it is now.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
cast point is about the time point, i need to change the height point of casting projectile from spells :(

Solu9

Reaction score
Hmm. If you have changed the scaling of the unit be sure you have set "Scale Projectile" to true.
If that does not work, I guess you have to alter the spell using a modelling program.

Solu9

Reaction score
Wait wait wait. Projectile Launch Z does indeed changes the height at which spells are fired. Try setting Storm Bolt to 200 and then make a Mountain King use it. The hammer will be fired from above his head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.