Cavez on Battlereport #2 and Rallying

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Recently Cavez answered some questions about the upcoming Battlereport #2 and Rallying:

Are we going to see Zerg gameplay?

No promises. We will show the best thing we have. If we get a great game that is Protoss vs. Protoss then that's what we will show.

But we really want to show Zerg.

Source: Battle.net

I am dying to see some more Starcraft 2 video, i can only rewatch whats available so many times! Any info on a new b-report or even just any video?

And wtf is with this forum right now? I feel like it is a "When religions Collide!" forum :\. MODS???

If you can't respect another's belief, creationist or atheist, shut up and stop being a ignorant idiot who insults other peoples belief's just because he is on a forum, honestly, you are the stink of the earth.

But anyway, really, the battle-report.

Working on the battle-report. Sorry, no ETA

If I rally my barracks to a bunker do the units automaticaly enter?

What about rallying to a dropship?

In the current build you can rally a Barracks into a Bunker or a transport. Units rallied in this way move successfully to the bunker or transport and enter. If the transport is moving, the rallied unit will chase the transport until it catches up and then the rallied unit loads.

I really hope it is Zerg, I mean PvP would be alright, but to see the spectacular Zerg graphics in HD would be awesome. The Bunker and Dropship Rallying is quite interesting too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.