Chain Lightning more than 16 hits

Reaction score
Hello guys how do i make Chain lightning ability hit/jump more than 16 times? coz if i use negative values wc3 just crashes :(

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Shift-click the value and enter a number greater than 16.

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Press shift and hold it then click over the Data Number of Targets Hit field with the left mouse button.

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
I entered 20 into the field and chain lightning hit 20 targets, so it worked for me. See if you can make chain lightning hit more than 16 targets in a test map. If you can, then there would be something else in your map causing the problem, and if you can't then the problem would be with getting it to hit more than 16 targets.

Reaction score
Yes it worked, it didnt work for me long time ago, so i thought it coudnt work nowadays xD

Medeam

Reaction score
Max amount of targets is 21 no matter even with shift for if it is past 21 then the hero just acts like its paused and its control panel goes away and wc3 blows up.

Mythes

Reaction score
Yet again, if you want more then 21 targets, you can always trigger a chain lightning spell from scratch..
Not really that hard... If ya need directions ,tell me.

Dirac

Reaction score
I just tested it with 100 max targets, works the first time casted, the second time crashes the game.

Solution: code it from scratch

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.