Changing resource icons (cost)

Weyird

Reaction score
Hey, could somebody please tell me how to change the resource icons when you try and buy/train something? Its easy enough changing the gold and lumber icons at the top of the screen, and changing the text, but when i train a unit in my map the cost icon still shows a gold coin and a little tree.

I've tried looking around online but people always only refer to changing the icon for the top toolbar.

rongheng

Reaction score
I think u would have to change the UI for that.
Edit: oh, and please read the rules. Refrain from spamming new threads of the same thing.

Weyird

Reaction score
Change the UI? If you mean Anvanced > Game Interface then yes, I've been looking in there but can't find an icon for the cost. I've already changed the top toolbar icon in the game interface.

And sorry about spamming the same topic, that was an accident. I wasn't even aware it'd happened, though I did have difficulty connecting to the site while I tried to create this thread.

evilwolf

Reaction score
I think u would have to change the UI for that.
Edit: oh, and please read the rules. Refrain from spamming new threads of the same thing.
Look who's talking.
You have to change these I think:
Icon-Gold
Icon-Gold Disabled
Icon-Gold Alliance
Icon-Gold INFO PANEL!

Weyird

Reaction score
Ah, thanks guys - specifically GFreak. It wasn't just under "Icon" but under "Image" as well, right at the bottom, "Image - Tooltip Gold Icon" and lumber.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.