Check for Invisibility

BloodySkullz

Reaction score
Hey all, how do I check for invisible units? Meaning If I have an AoE spell, and I want to make it not being able to affect invisible units (units that are not in sight), which condition should I use? Thanks!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
You could do a boolean comparison "Unit - Unit has specific buff". Just check for the invisibility buff.

merlinds

Reaction score
That really deppends on what are you planing to do to the invisible units, Ayanamis way is the most effective, but if you have several skills for invisibility you will have to check for each one. So, can you explain a little more what do your skill does?

BloodySkullz

Reaction score
But what if I have true sight, in which the Invis Units can be seen? If check for buffs or ability levels, the AoE Spells won't target the Invis Unit anymore, even though I can see them with true sight..

Hmm.. Basically I am trying to set my current AoE Storm Bolt (Throws a storm bolt at a target, deals damage to enemy units in an area and stunning them) spell to stop damaging invisible units.

Trigger:
  • Set SB_Group = (Units within 325.00 of SB_Target_Loc[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Not equal to True) and (((Matching unit belongs to an enemy of (Owner of SB_Caster[(Custom Value of (Picked Unit))])) Equal to True )

merlinds

Reaction score
If you create one Dummy unit for every unit in the AoE, gives a Dummy storm bolt skill with no missile. and order them to cast the dummy storm bolt on his target it will work like you said. Because if the dummys can´t see their targets they will not be able to cast the skill, and if you have true sight they will.

merlinds

Reaction score
Just remember to remove the Cast Backswing of the dummys, so the effect is instant!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.