Child Scolded on Ventrilo during a Raid

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
lmao

Personally, i dont care if i get kicked off during a raid, but thats why i set my times for raids so i won't get kicked off.

This kid is just ... lol :p 10 years old xD

But eh, i play alot but i at least dont yell at my parents...lol maybe im just lucky i dont have parental controls set on my wow account =]

Account Created: 01/29/05 [10 Days After My Birthday XD]

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That's why I quit playing WoW xD

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
L.
O.
L.
Only on rare occasions do I laugh out loud when I say lol. Well this time I did. FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't you think he'd log out of ventrilo or something so.. well.. it didn't get posted on you tube lol

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Either way, parents are never happy with their kids lol

but yes... that kid needs some therapy.... he has ISSUES!
but give him a break, he got up at 6:00 am last year!
Don't we all wake up at 6 or earlier for school/work?...

ROFL the guys at the end were hilarious though

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I play WoW, as much as I want, for how long I want, I live alone now, And now I'm moving to college tomorrow, Freedom, happyness... No more parents ^.^

Rad

Reaction score
he held his push to talk down during the entire conversation or something?

but that was hilarious when he was talking about the skiing, last year! LOL

Man my little brother started playing WoW hes 10 years old and he aint even this bad... Man I can't wait till he gets bored of it. Honestly I only think he plays it to show it off to his friends. MMO's are a life waster

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
We should all feel bad about laughing at this, but when he starts screaming random things and the subtitles say things like "ASD32614897235123$$$$", you can't not laugh.

Ya, as a side note to what rad said, do ventrilo servers keep an automatic log, or is is normal for people to audio tape their raids? And who was the @hole who posted it on youtube anyway?

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
>We should all feel bad about laughing at this

Why? Because some kid is so addicted to a video game that his parents need to basically beat him to get it off of it? lol

>who was the @hole who posted it on youtube anyway?

I don't know but I high five the guy :p

Anyway, I used to play WoW (on a private server ftw :D) and I can somewhat relate with the kid. You can only ever get raids put together on the weekend (this includes Friday nights) and when your parents tell you that you have to get off JUST when your ready to start, it is so annoying, it's not even funny. But in this can, it was histarical (or how ever you spell it)! Althoguh I would never yell at my parents like that.

If I did I would be in a hospital bed 0.0

xxyourdeadxx

Reaction score
Either way, parents are never happy with their kids lol

but yes... that kid needs some therapy.... he has ISSUES!
but give him a break, he got up at 6:00 am last year!
Don't we all wake up at 6 or earlier for school/work?...

ROFL the guys at the end were hilarious though

I wake up... at 7:30 lol. Now i gotta get up at 6:00 freakin 0 period

M

MikeTheGuy

I didn't know wether (sp?) to laugh or shake my head at this. Honestly...if you're gonna be that worked up over WoW, maybe it's not the best thing for you. I can understand how it would be annoying, and it annoys me when my parents make me get off in the middle of my game, but I do it and I wouldn't ever yell at them for it.

Although the part where they were talking about how it was ripping apart their family was priceless. But it's still really sad, I feel bad for the kid, especially since this got put on YouTube. Hopefully nobody recognizes him.

Dimaspy

Reaction score
>Wait! Don't you get it at all? All you're doing is damaging yourself.
>This is why we have to put limits on this game. If we didn't you'd stay down here for hours!

That's right kids, playing World of Warcraft is bad for your health!
:p

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
This totally changes if this was set up in anyway.

Sigh.. Don't make fun of the situation, make fun of the kid's reaction.

Although the part where they were talking about how it was ripping apart their family was priceless.

I sincerely feel bad for him and his family. He took it overboard, and the way his dad said it was ripping his family apart is just horrible. He has an addiction, and addictions can do that. Drug addictions can do that, alcohol addictions (So basically major alcoholics) can also tear apart families. None of that's funny. If you find a family being "torn apart" by an addiction funny, perhaps you're the one who needs therapy? Thats sickening.

Why is it sickening? Especially in this case. The kid was probably a decent kid before he got into WoW (Yes, an assumption), and I believe that it potentially has the ability to tear a family apart. The parents would not only argue with the kid, but argue between them about the kid. When you're arguing about something you love, the argument immediately gets 10 times worst, and 10 times as important.

Now don't get me wrong... I don't really think anyone should get therapy over laughing... But don't laugh at that. Laugh at the kid for his reaction, sure. But not the family issues behind it.

Now this must make me look stupid, but just don't laugh at the family aspect of this all.

Have a nice day. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.