Christmas early -- Lanitta gallery

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
What makes her art special? That she is a woman and has meaning in her works. Mostly she plays with face emotions and guess what? Her style is vector graphics, more precisely catwalk mixed with fantasy, enjoy (or not). By the way she is from Ukraine. Her picture titles describe well what is going on, so read them too. You get inside peek to women thoughts, what is good, bad, sexy, etc.
Web page: http://www.lanitta.com
Doll:
Doll.jpeg

Winter:
Winter.jpeg

Note: Stereotypes?

Sexy boy:
Sexy_Boy.jpeg

Dark boy:
Dark_Boy.jpeg

I like her intelligent, colourful pictures. Got interested? Check gallery then.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
She reminds me of that narcissistic artist I dated. That girl was cold as ice. I was the flamboyant poet, and she was a wall. But I must admit that she was very gorgeous and mild mannered and somewhat intelligent... not a lot. Yeah, I basically hate all women in general now.

Nice find, but it wasn't my cup of tea. This artist reminds me too much of a past conflict between an army of sluts and me. Sounds like a blast, right? N-n-not really.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Thought to write here something, but failed because I don't have enough experience to talk on this topic. I mean practical experience, and I do like Doll picture, it is curvy :D

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like her style of art :thup:

I love the warm colours which she uses in most of her pictures.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.