Cinematic problem

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
In a particular cinematic, I have two of the same type of unit talking; one is yellow while the other is blue. But in the little subtitle window, both units show up as yellow. Any ideas why that might be?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
triggers please?

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
Actions
Camera - Apply Camera 001 <gen> for Player 3 (Teal) over 2.00 seconds
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 2.00 seconds
Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Spiritual Hero 0040 <gen> named Shepherd 1: Play No sound and display Uncle, we h.... Modify duration: Set to 20.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Spiritual Hero 0039 <gen> named Shepherd 2: Play No sound and display But this is the la.... Modify duration: Set to 20.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Spiritual Hero 0040 <gen> named Shepherd 1: Play No sound and display The cities of the p.... Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Spiritual Hero 0039 <gen> named Shepherd 1: Play No sound and display Then I shall stay h.... Modify duration: Set to 10.00 seconds and Wait
Trigger - Run End Movie <gen> (checking conditions)

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
I've rewritten all the "send transmission" actions, thinking it might have been a bug in the originals. No luck; they're still both yellow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.