Color Change Command

freakincage

Reaction score
Hey, I know how to do the basic trigger for players when they say -color (blue) to change their color to blue and stuff but is there a way I can make a trigger so the player can change their color to ANY color they want?

Colors I would want/need : The Basics; red, blue, teal, purple, yellow, orange, green, pink, gray, dark green, brown. The Others; gold, black, light green, light blue, dark red, mixed (if possible), dark pink, army green, etc... what ever ahah.

Also, to add an extra trigger command thing, for players who know their color codes, could I make a trigger with commands like -color 225 225 100 or -color 123 255 255 or -color 5 130 55 etc...

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Hey, I know how to do the basic trigger for players when they say -color (blue) to change their color to blue and stuff but is there a way I can make a trigger so the player can change their color to ANY color they want?

Colors I would want/need : The Basics; red, blue, teal, purple, yellow, orange, green, pink, gray, dark green, brown. The Others; gold, black, light green, light blue, dark red, mixed (if possible), dark pink, army green, etc... what ever ahah.

Also, to add an extra trigger command thing, for players who know their color codes, could I make a trigger with commands like -color 225 225 100 or -color 123 255 255 or -color 5 130 55 etc...

You need to set each color, I made a snippet about this once:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98005

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Use this
Events: Player 1 tipes a chat message that contains color(your color)
Conditions:NONE
Actions: Pick every unit controlled by triggering player and do actions
Loop Actions: Unit Change color of units
or something like that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.