Contest Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
Off Topic
----------
Lol AceHart u changed ur avater :D - first time i see a different one than this green guy :p

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
is it me or is the warcraft forum more and more getting smaller and smaller.. first u removed all the things in the "warcraft" place to make them all sub forums of "wc3 help zone" which is really inconveniant but i lived with it.. and now contests? .. come on

Reaction score
Less sub-forums, less mouse clicking, which saves your joints from unnecessary movement.

This is a good thing - and a bad thing, because now you have to use mouse scroll to find the contest thread, if it wasn't "read me".

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well we have Contest in Writers Corner
I think if you want a Contest just put
[Contest] (Name)
It really doesn't make a different

(no really, when did you remove it???)
Its gone?, Joking

This is a good thing - and a bad thing, because now you have to use mouse scroll to find the contest thread, if it wasn't "read me".
Isn't that why Search Forum was invented :rolleyes:

Reaction score
>Isn't that why Search Forum was invented
Good point by the way, as I didn't even think of that.

From this point to the point which lies ahead, I won't even join to a contest, which doesn't have enough people.. Enough people as I see it has to have ;P

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
is it me or is the warcraft forum more and more getting smaller and smaller.. first u removed all the things in the "warcraft" place to make them all sub forums of "wc3 help zone" which is really inconveniant but i lived with it.. and now contests? .. come on

It isn't.

In fact, it grew bigger and bigger until... well, today ;)

There's a difference between deleting and moving forums, though.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
To get things straight - contests aren't gone.
They simply don't have a very special place (forum) anymore. Not that it was used anyway...

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
and he'll end up with half the rep he had before.

So, if they are new and have 1 rep, they get 0.5 rep? Wow, that is so vile! How could you? That is the most tortorous thing ever!

jk

People who do that are usually new so they usually don't have rep. :p

-----------------------------------

Also, the contests are most likely gone either because of the emptiness and lack of contests, or the farewell of good ol' Daelin. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.