• September 30th

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
In current rules there isn' t nothing about balancing units nor other aspects of it. So don' t worry about it.
Balancing so far isn' t graded also. There are points for leaks, originality and eye candy. Overall rules are vague.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Even thanatos Hero Contest, give us a month and it never ended :p (Well.. i haved my reasons :p)

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
All in all, this is an interesting Contest idea, but I would suggest that you do a few things....

First thing would be to spell check and look over your original post

>-A building that can only be but once you upgraded your racial equivalent of a town hall 2 times

Did you mean...

-A building that can only be built once you upgraded your racial equivalent of a town hall 2 times

Second thing would be to further explain your Rules...

This is an example:

>60 Points - Meets the Requirements. Does it specify the rules given?

How are we to do this? are we just to assume our stuff is good enough for you and we will get a 60? Or will be more specific with the exact things you will be grading on.

Extend the deadline. I myself would be more than happy to participate if the contest date was the 30th of September. I am sure many others would join aswell.

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
You will all be pwnt by me; I am the resident racist here, so I know the territory :eek:

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>You will all be pwnt by me; I am the resident racist here, so I know the territory

*Watches Waaaaagh cry at end of Contest*

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
I don't cry. My emotion switch was turned off back in the future, where I came from o_O

So.... Pandas? Yeah. Pandas. <3

Demonwrath

Reaction score
....mercy kill me now >.<

I knew it was only a small amount of time before someone mentioned pandas ><

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Demon, spirit, Noob, Holy, Future, Beast, Chuck Norris Races. I got tons, but im not gonna enter. People can use my ideas or PM me i might have some good ones :D

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well I might as well do this.

I am in the contest. However I would appreciate the end date being changed. Or else you aren't gonna get much of a map :p

Reaction score
I can't join. It needs so much time to do upgrades, units and such a things.. That time is something I don't have.

duyen

Reaction score
All in all, this is an interesting Contest idea, but I would suggest that you do a few things....

First thing would be to spell check and look over your original post

>-A building that can only be but once you upgraded your racial equivalent of a town hall 2 times

Did you mean...

-A building that can only be built once you upgraded your racial equivalent of a town hall 2 times

Second thing would be to further explain your Rules...

This is an example:

>60 Points - Meets the Requirements. Does it specify the rules given?

How are we to do this? are we just to assume our stuff is good enough for you and we will get a 60? Or will be more specific with the exact things you will be grading on.

Extend the deadline. I myself would be more than happy to participate if the contest date was the 30th of September. I am sure many others would join aswell.

2. The 60 points our easy to get as long as you haev the 5 combat units, a builder unit, an altar etc...

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I think October 25 is better....

If not...I'll try and make it at September 30...U mind if the race is unbalanced?

One more thing...Does the race have to be themed with the warcraft Universe?

I call Gnoll....So SIGN ME UP!!

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay a few more comments from me :p

1. Does the size of the map matter? because the way mine if going, I may have to e-mail it to you :p

2. >I call Gnoll

Have fun with that....I CALL GOBLINS XD

3. When I told you that you needed to explain things further, I meant in the first post :p Some people may look at that, and not enter because in my opinion, the thing doesn't have much structure to it :\

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay thanx :D

Because at least 90-95% of my race will be custom models :D

duyen

Reaction score
Oh and for some reason I can't edit my posts. That's why I didn't add anything to the first post.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay well from waht I am seeing everyone wants the end date to be the 30th :p

Anyway,my race creation is going well.

Model wise I have...
6 Custom Buildings
3 Custom Heroes
7 Custom Units

I will make upgrades soon, then I will balance everything...then....I make the Heroes spells T_T

Also I have almost hit a 2MB map size :)

duyen

Reaction score
It would be awesome if a mod could edit my first post to change the deadline to the 30th and to add the requirements -A source of food (Farm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.