Creeps Movement Stop

apostolis

Reaction score
Hi helpers.I have a certain problem.I have a spawn/respaawn creeps sustem and i want them to move.So i made a trigger every time a unit enters a region to move/Attack to the region i Want.They beggin moving but after a certain poin they return to the region they were.Why is that happening and how will i overcome it???Ty in advance

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
It could be a wc3 AI problem try add this to the trigger and change the Triggering Unit to the correct one you are using.
Trigger:
  • AI - Ignore (Triggering unit)'s guard position

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Post trigger(right click on triggers name in trigger editor and say copy as text)
or post a demo map.

Happy

Reaction score
i had the same problem^^

you have to change the guard time and guard range in the constants too^^

change the time to 999999 (the highest possible value) and the return to a value a bit higher than the distance between the start and the targeted point they have to go to....i set it 750 over that value.

then it should work (at least in my map it did) ^^

Parsival

Reaction score
change the time to 999999 (the highest possible value)
So it will be not disabled, right? Will they come back after '999999'?

Trigger:

Why doesn't it work?

Happy

Reaction score
So it will be not disabled, right? Will they come back after '999999'?

Trigger:

Why doesn't it work?

i cant tell you why it doesnt work to use this line only....its just like it is ^^

and yes they will walk back after 999999 minutes but you could say the game is over if the units are not killed while 999999 minutes (even if the number counts seconds it would be 277 hours xD so i think setting the number to this value is not that bad xD)

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Hi helpers.I have a certain problem.I have a spawn/respaawn creeps sustem and i want them to move.So i made a trigger every time a unit enters a region to move/Attack to the region i Want.They beggin moving but after a certain poin they return to the region they were.Why is that happening and how will i overcome it???Ty in advance

Sorry before, if i get you correctly. If your trigger using periodic event its must be work (its wierd).
this is my own trigger i use on my map that ordering unit to attack move to another region (tested)
Walk
Events
Time - Every 1.50 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Order (Units in Walk 1 <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown)) to Attack-Move To (Center of Attack Center West <gen>)

its a simple trigger i guess. But correct my trigger if there something wrong.

Parsival

Reaction score
i cant tell you why it doesnt work to use this line only....its just like it is ^^

and yes they will walk back after 999999 minutes but you could say the game is over if the units are not killed while 999999 minutes (even if the number counts seconds it would be 277 hours xD so i think setting the number to this value is not that bad xD)
Yeah. Thanks. :)

Sorry before, if i get you correctly. If your trigger using periodic event its must be work (its wierd).
this is my own trigger i use on my map that ordering unit to attack move to another region (tested)
Walk
Events
Time - Every 1.50 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Order (Units in Walk 1 <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown)) to Attack-Move To (Center of Attack Center West <gen>)

its a simple trigger i guess. But correct my trigger if there something wrong.
It's... It's just better to change that value in constants. :eek:

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
yep, you got a point there.
mine is advance to that kind of trigger because an units on my map spawning not in the same time, but with "periodicly" it could leaks if im still using that trigger ^_^.
thats trigger is just a basic.

but thanks for the suggestion, dude.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.