Weird Crying Over Spilled Semen - Why women who don't use condoms feel happier

worldofDeath

Reaction score
kinda off topic but, helper do you know acehart personally or just from here.

And why did you ever want to make this site wat was your goal, and what kinda job do you have at the moment?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I met a very few of the people here but I have never had the honor of meeting Acehart.

I program in VBA - more specifically I do custom systems in Microsoft Access and Visual Basic for small and medium sized businesses.

The goal of the site is to help as many people as possible and to rule the world.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Is Acehart going to be one of your top generals? Well anyway. I'm now never going to take anti-depression pills ever. Because even the though of that makes me think of this.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, stay away from anti depression pills. Those things are just plain evil. Either they are or the money hungry quacks that prescribe them to anyone and everyone that wants them are (notice I say want and not need). Actually they are both pretty evil and you should stay far away from both.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I take Cymbalta, and I will admit that it's pretty much a legal high. It makes me in a 3x better mood, but I feel lightheaded, and get dizzy/zone/ect way way more.

Though without them, I become very much emo, and stop living. Hah, I'd rather take them. :(

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I'm the oppside of emo. I remember a girl at school. He's emo but she hates being called emo. She's also a hypocrit, lier, you name it. It's at the point where she doesn't get pity but people thinks it funny. But like I said I'm the oppside of emo. But I do suffer from multi-personality problems. The good thing is it's usually when I do different things like sports, school, when I'm on the computer. So most people don't get to see all sides of my personality. Only problem is my school personality is a jerk and annoying.

M

Marduke

But I do suffer from multi-personality problems. The good thing is it's usually when I do different things like sports, school, when I'm on the computer. So most people don't get to see all sides of my personality. Only problem is my school personality is a jerk and annoying.

You don't have multiple personalities (at least in the sense that you have separate individual personalities). Unless you were perhaps severely abused as a child - and even then, no you probably don't have it.

Personally I'd say you're just a regular teen, affected who you're with, where you are, etc.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Ok. I didn't know the difference. Well the point is. I'm very weird. Like in my I have this concoil of my personalities. But it's like many personalities in one person. Many people who actually seen me goes WTF? because I'm so different then when I'm in school.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ok. I didn't know the difference. Well the point is. I'm very weird. Like in my I have this concoil of my personalities. But it's like many personalities in one person. Many people who actually seen me goes WTF? because I'm so different then when I'm in school.

I'm different in school also...I'm calm, and I act way smarter...lol
When I'm home or with friends it's like w/e..lol

Best. Headline. Ever. D:

I know right...well anyways..

Smith_S9 said:
Loooool, that headline got me laughing :D.

Anyway, in a non-marriage relationship, I consider that the condom is a must. You may never know when the egg-cell is forming :D. Now, this article is another reason :D.

I agree with you

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed the link on this and boy oh boy - we do not get news headlines this anymore!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.