Weird Crying Over Spilled Semen - Why women who don't use condoms feel happier

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The finding that women who do not use condoms during sex are less depressed and less likely to attempt suicide than are women who have sex with condoms and women who are not sexually active, leads one researcher to conclude that semen contains powerful-and potentially addictive-mood-altering chemicals.

Study author Gordon G. Gallup, Ph.D., a psychologist at the State University of New York in Albany, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms became increasingly depressed as more time elapsed since their last sexual encounter. There was no such correlation for women whose partners regularly used condoms.

-----------------
Crying Over Spilled Semen <-- LOL - What a headline!

Last edited:

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Sounds like something I'm way too young to hear about. I'm not old enough unless I'm your age, The Helper. And how old are you anyway? Like twice my age? Which is like 28. I'm going with that. Well anyway this sounds bad for womens who believes in marriage before sex.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man it is straight out of Psychology Today. I did not make this stuff up.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Yea i bet thats true, my mom is a bitch when my dad is out on the road. But when he is home..... you get the picture

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like something I'm way too young to hear about. I'm not old enough unless I'm your age, The Helper. And how old are you anyway? Like twice my age? Which is like 28. I'm going with that. Well anyway this sounds bad for womens who believes in marriage before sex.

I am 38 my friend. I have 2 girls ages 8 and 7. I have been running this website for over 10 years so when this started, I was 28 :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
coinidence that he picked 28..... i hope so.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am 38 my friend. I have 2 girls ages 8 and 7. I have been running this website for over 10 years so when this started, I was 28 :)

This site is 10 years old o_O started with starcraft I assume. I wonder what member excluding admins were hear longest (that still come onto the helper!).

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I'm 28 is twice my age. I knew The Helper was kind of old but to tell you the truth. My experience with adults made me believe that in terms of computers and internet. They were totally against it and tries to ruin the fun of it. Oh well. The Helper gave me hope for when I become an adult and a parent that I won't be that guy who ruins fun and that I won't be some boring dude who still lives in the last two decades.

P.S. There is no stronger relationship then a Father and his daughters.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Started with Diablo 1 but did not get a forum until Starcraft.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This site is 10 years old o_O started with starcraft I assume. I wonder what member excluding admins were hear longest (that still come onto the helper!).

Acehart - he was Moderator of Staredit help (a read only forum under the Blizzard Help Zone used to be a big deal back in the day) under the name of scmaker - helped thousands even back then. He snuck back in during WC3 under the name Acehart and Ryoko spotted him and I recognized him as scmaker from back in the day, an email and a PM then we are back in business.

Then Dtere who handles Technical Support where this site actually originated.

Besides that Chile and Rapmaster, which you have probably never heard of but they are still around lurking. They don't do maps though. Neither do I.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Wow then Acehart must be pretty old to. He must be 26(my favorite number) years old. Wow this site has a long history behind it.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
The Almighty The Helper has spoken.

Well anyway. A lot of girls at my school at over emotional and I always think that they will suicide when they grow up. So it's too late for them.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm over emotional, and I'm a guy. :p

I drug myself up on Anti Depressants and sleep all day. My life is eventful. :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Loooool, that headline got me laughing :D.

Anyway, in a non-marriage relationship, I consider that the condom is a must. You may never know when the egg-cell is forming :D. Now, this article is another reason :D.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Who comes up with these rather stupid studies? It's one of the "eating broccoli makes men happy by 5% while reducing wrinkles for women by 3 centimeters" studies. Jeesh. (The ability not to post smilies in this section makes this post look like a rant. It isn't)

However, I agree with Smith.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Actually I'm also kind of wondering why they are researching about this? I would personally and professionally hate to work on stuff like this when they could work on more important stuff or not important stuff that soon leads to something important.

M

Marduke

Now kiddos, make sure to get your woman on birth control before you show her this as proof as to why you shouldn't wear condoms. :p

And I'm really not surprised, it's probably an evolutionary device to promote breeding.

And how do you know this can't lead to something important? Perhaps they can find the chemical in semen that causes this and can synthetically reproduce it to create new anti-depressant medicine.

Lets just hope no one sells it 'all natural'. Lol.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Because the thought of taking a anti-depressant medicine that has a chemical that is nearly identical to semen scares the hell out of me. Great I got mental picture now. Thanks for the memories.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.