"Crystal Warrior" - Ideas?

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
crystal warrior is not suppose to have mega imba spells like that, it g2 be balanced, and it would suck to, since after sucking all units would stand around the hero right? then he would be dead?

I was just thinking about Magnataur in DotA, but with Cold damage as Freezing Field, without stunning the sucked unit.

I

iMfected

If you could make a spell like ulti of Faceless Void in dota,

-- To freeze enemies in some AOE and ur hero to be abble to move and attack them in that AOE.

but I think thats too hard too make :D

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ice Pulse
The hero channels up energies. When he release the force channeled it will cause a straight flash of frozen path, causing all enemies on the path to be slowed. When unleashing the pulse, enemies directly infront of the hero will be frozen. As the path is frozen, the hero gains movement speed when on the path.

Crystal Storm
The hero breaks up parts of itself up, unleashing them in areas near him and starts attacking enemies within attacking range for a short period. After that the hero goes into a halted position to recover the pieces it have breaked up.

Crystal Attachment
When the hero is being attacked, its crystal body hardens to repel off a certain damage off the attack, and returns it back to the attacker.

Crystal Geyser
The hero freezes water underground and forces it out of the ground, piecing enemies near the erupted point. The Icicle remains on the ground for some while before melting, while its on the ground it will radiate a slow aura in a small area around it.

Crystal Formation
When the Crystal warrior kills a living creature, it will absorb the living liquid (aka Health) the creature has and adds a small% of it to his own life. Increases his size along with it. (can also be stats.) But when he dies the bonus will be removed by half.

Thats all i can think of for now. Hope it works for you =D

Demi666

Reaction score
Ice Pulse
The hero channels up energies. When he release the force channeled it will cause a straight flash of frozen path, causing all enemies on the path to be slowed. When unleashing the pulse, enemies directly infront of the hero will be frozen. As the path is frozen, the hero gains movement speed when on the path.

Crystal Storm
The hero breaks up parts of itself up, unleashing them in areas near him and starts attacking enemies within attacking range for a short period. After that the hero goes into a halted position to recover the pieces it have breaked up.

Crystal Attachment
When the hero is being attacked, its crystal body hardens to repel off a certain damage off the attack, and returns it back to the attacker.

Crystal Geyser
The hero freezes water underground and forces it out of the ground, piecing enemies near the erupted point. The Icicle remains on the ground for some while before melting, while its on the ground it will radiate a slow aura in a small area around it.

Crystal Formation
When the Crystal warrior kills a living creature, it will absorb the living liquid (aka Health) the creature has and adds a small% of it to his own life. Increases his size along with it. (can also be stats.) But when he dies the bonus will be removed by half.

Thats all i can think of for now. Hope it works for you =D

+rep:)

zoll3

Reaction score
Do u still need spell ideas? i can come up with some:

Cold Rage

A buff attack gives the crystal warrior something like +8 or +10 in all stats and makes it run 50% faster and attack 30% faster for 12 seconds .

Crystical Heart

The target will get a small crystal over his head and it will damage a specific number evry second .. and it disable it's spells for 10 seconds

Blurite Fire

The crystal warrior will get some kinda Immolation with blue + the attack will become ranged ( dunno if it allready is ) and it will damage with frost attack

I can easy come up with more if u want :D

hope u could use it ... good luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.