death region help

yumito

Reaction score
i created a bunch of triggers that will kill you if you enter them and all was good and working.

i changed stuff in the map completely unrelated to the trigger and it stopped working here is the trigger if anyone can help.

Code:
Event:Unit - Any Unit Enters death 1
    Conditions:(Owner of (Triggering unit)) == 1
         Actions:Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)

also how do i copy the whole trigger and past it all at once?

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
Right-click a line, use "select all", then right-click one more time and "copy as text".

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Without knowing the changes you have made, it is nearly impossible to determine why the trigger is not working. As a guess though, did you happen to modify the regions?

yumito

Reaction score
is there a way to change triggering unit to entering unit like in wc3? i think that might help, and the changes were completely unrelated to the regions and triggers

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
When you select an event, the help-text is telling you what event responses are available.
And, yes, it says "triggering unit" on "enters".

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Did you change the name of the region? othervise, run the map and see what the error says :)

yumito

Reaction score
well in wc3 you could change triggering unit to entering unit allowing you to do things with multiple units.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I'm lost now, what is it you want to do? Dont you just want the unit entering the region to die?

yumito

Reaction score
for now yes but that problem is resolved, i was asking if entering unit was an option like in wc3.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Please don't necro-bump a thread. The last reply to this thread was almost a year ago and the original poster hasn't been online since his last post in this thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.