Diablo III Street Art Unveiled

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;q19utBI9WQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q19utBI9WQE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

As part of Blizzard Entertainment's presence at gamescom 2011, artist Manfred Stader has created a bespoke piece of Diablo III street art. The image depicts Diablo accompanied by demons bursting forth from the very streets of Cologne. What's unique about the image, aside from the content, is that it has been designed to be viewed in full 3D perspective. As a result, it produces an unnerving glimpse into The Burning Hells themselves.

The artist began production of this very special piece on Monday August 15, situated at Hahnentorburg Rudolfplatz in central Cologne.

Epic.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
this was supposedly the 'performance' that they said was going to be at blizzcon, as well as what the blue quote about no demonic invasions was about

As a side note, any rumors you may have heard about a gate to Diablo’s Burning Hells opening in Cologne are completely unfounded. Seriously, nothing is happening at Rudolfplatz from the evening of August 16 — especially nothing to do with demonic invasions.

personally i was a bit dissapointed because a 'performance' sounded a lot cooler, and i was expecting the 'demonic invasion' to have something to do with a beta date.

nonetheless its better than nothing i suppose though. wish i could be there to see it :(

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Looks awesome, and my god do I love that Tristram Music

its definitely one of the most memorable pieces of music for any game. Id say generally its even up there for best music

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I can't agree more. The most memorable music pieces for me are the soundtracks from Diablo, Heroes III (the town themes) and pirates of the carribean

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.