Do you want any system/spell?

tjordell

Reaction score
Taking spell/system Requests!

Opened 24 February.
Closing at ---

This thread is currently CLOSED! All projects will be Paused untill it opens again!

Hello there. I started this thread to ask if you guys want any system/spell.
The system/spell will be made in GUI and will be fully MUI/MPI

Workers, tjordell (me) and my friend grantuu (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/grantuu/) Give credits to the creator. I'll post the spell and tell ypu which one of us who made it. Give credz to the one that made it!

You can only request one system/spell at once! You can request more later but not spam with requests.
Spaming of spells/systems is not acceptable!

I wan't theese following information:

What the system/spell will do.

Description

Effects (If you want any)

Sounds (If you want any)

You write you'r own Tooltip/Description. I'm not doing it.

I need you'r E-Mail to, email the system/spell. If you use it in ur map you give credits to me as usual =)

And if you want the spell to be updated with other special effects (If you can't change that ur own) you will jump to the last place in the queue.

Queue List:
1. Avaleirra - Paused progress by tjordell 0% Done
2. Happy - Paused progress by tjordell 85% Done

The System/Spell you're requesting may be delayed if my Group needs me. BloodRazor Studios.

Systems/Spells done:

A requesting buddy on THW, Spell (Made by [email protected] & [email protected])

If you use the spell, you must give me/grantuu (the creator of the map) +rep & credits for usage, as always =)

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Hello. I need a spell.

Name: Decay

What it does: The spell will damage enemyes in 450 AoE around the hero and the caster for :

Level 1: 25
Level 2: 50
Level 3: 75
Level 4: 100

Description: The devourer's farts damage enemy for 25/50/75/100 damage per second but the devourer is also damaged.

Effects: in that 450AoE around the hero there will be Clouds like the ones that are in the Blight on Undead base.

Sounds: Some slow sound effect every 0.3 seconds

It will be a toggle spell. When you cast it it will doo the things above around the hero( even if it moves )

Lagless , leakless , MUI if possible:)

tjordell

Reaction score
Hello. I need a spell.

What it does: The spell will damage enemyes in 450 AoE around the hero and the caster for :

Description: The devourer's farts damage enemy for 25/50/75/100 damage per second but the devourer is also damaged.

Effects: in that 450AoE around the hero there will be Clouds like the ones that are in the Blight on Undead base.

It will be a toggle spell. When you cast it it will doo the things above around the hero( even if it moves )

Starting now. So that spell will be like the one in that pudge have in DotA. But other effects. Please send me the sound you want to have to [email protected] =)

Happy

Reaction score
if you wanna make spells have a look at this...^^i would be glad if you would make some spells for me^^

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
tjordell if you can please do this for me. i think it will be hard though.

Crow Throw
---------------
The hero channels the power of allied birds. Slowly 3*Level of Ability rise from behind the caster then the hero sends them forward. Each bird deals 25 damage:
Level 1: -1 armour and 25 damage per bird.
Level 2: -2 armour and 25 damage per bird.
Level 3: -3 armour and 25 damage per bird.
Level 4: -4 armour and 25 damage per bird.
Level 5: -5 armour and 25 damage per bird.
Level 6: -6 armour and 25 damage per bird.
If you want you can remove the -armor but damage is needed. Its a target point and the crows flying up behind the caster must be seen and damage is done when the crows hit a unit.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I would be very happy if you could create a gold income system to my Hero Arena. It should come gold every 70 second and it should display how much gold every player has just that second the gold comes.
Thanks
//Chaos_Knight

BTW. [email protected]

INCINERATE

Reaction score
Hello. I need a spell.

this actually needs no triggers.. since you did not mention you wanted a slow aura attached to the hero when casting this.

so basically go use immolation as the base ability , and set the target fields to include "self " .. and change the buffs animation effects to the ones you described

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
@Incinerate

except if you want something good, like me, which trigger every damage

INCINERATE

Reaction score
even dota uses immolation to distribute the damage on rot, you can set the damage interval to whatever............

now if he wants a slow aura attached to it , then it will require 2 very small lines of code

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
even dota uses immolation to distribute the damage on rot, you can set the damage interval to whatever............

now if he wants a slow aura attached to it , then it will require 2 very small lines of code

If u wanna help just damn post them. I don't want that slow aura to be show when the skill is casted...

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score

I think you don't read my post...

also this ins't dota, is a request thread, at least for me, don't matter how guinsoo/icefrog make rot of pudge

stop with offtopic

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.