Does this trigger leak?

Venge22

Reaction score
Does this trigger leak?
Trigger:
  • If((Player 1(Red)slot status)Equal to Is unused)then do(Unit Group-Pick every unit in(Units owned by Player 1(Red))and do(Unit-Remove (Picked unit)from the game))else do (Do nothing) (

If it does, can someone help fix?

Yoshii

Reaction score
according to leak check 3.1 its fine at first it look like a unit group leak but for player its different

Venge22

Reaction score
Hmm thats weird because i added that trigger and my game had a slight lag it didnt have b4

Edit: although i have a similar trigger where instead of Equal to Is Unused it is Equal to Has left the game.
Would the has left the game part make it leak?

Dest

Reaction score
Hmm thats weird because i added that trigger and my game had a slight lag it didnt have b4

Your other triggers could leak. Besides, it's natural to have a slight lag; your map could be a big filesize, perhaps with many doodads, destructibles, units, triggers and many more. Even imports, of course.

Venge22

Reaction score
Ahhh, i erased a imported sound and its still lagging. It can't be something ive added in the past because its never lagged until i added those triggers.

Dest

Reaction score
Ahhh, i erased a imported sound and its still lagging. It can't be something ive added in the past because its never lagged until i added those triggers.

Do you have a lots of actions being done in Map initialization trigger? If so, it's a good thing that starting an cinematic once the game starts to help stop the game, allowing triggers to be executed faster (I think).

Venge22

Reaction score
I guess ill have to live with the lag. The map isn't that big, but o well

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.