Politics Donald Trump Wants You to Know He’s Yuge

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Donald Trump, an adult man running to lead the United States of America, bragged about the size of his genitalia on the debate stage on Thursday night.

The trouble started when Marco Rubio joked about the size of Donald Trump’s hands, an insult that—as any 6th-grade prepubescent boy could tell you—is a veiled reference to the supposed size of a man’s penis. And it is an unwritten law of American politics that no man who can become the president of this country can have a small member.

“He is really not that much of a lightweight,” Trump said, retreating from his favorite adjective used to describe “Little Marco.” “And as far as—and I have to say this, I have to say this. He hit my hands. Nobody has ever hit my hands. I have never heard of this. Look at those hands. Are they small hands?”

Trump then lifted his bronzed mitts for the whole world to see, hoping that men would be shocked and women would faint at their mere size. His hands are in fact stubby little monstrosities and the truth is that he’s quite sensitive about them. In 1988, Spy Magazine called him a “Short-Fingered Vulgarian,” which Trump interpreted as a threat to his masculinity. As recently as 2015, the spray-tanned plum would send letters to the original author of said amazing phrase, including an image of his circled hand with these words written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!”

In short, Donald Trump has massively gained traction as being the frontrunner of dank memes.

Last edited by a moderator:

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think that's what's turning out to be... I mean, I wasn't even in the USA for close to 2 years, and I haven't seen such hilariousness going on. I had trouble containing my laughter, when it is expected to be a serious political debate.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope Trump wins, I do.
I love to see that country go down and burn. It will make my uppish european superiority-complex so much more delightful.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
If we go down we're taking you with us, Eurobitch.

However I also hope he wins, then we can have The Apprentice: Presidential Edition. Who do you think should be his running mate? I'm thinking Kanye West, or else let have Sarah Palin go again.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
The movie Idiocracy was a documentary, not a comedy.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
However I also hope he wins, then we can have The Apprentice: Presidential Edition. Who do you think should be his running mate? I'm thinking Kanye West, or else let have Sarah Palin go again.

This could happen if Bernie Sanders loses to Hillary Clinton. People voting for Sanders will vote for Trump out of spite for Clinton.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
CRAZY Donald Trump's campaign is... It's literally a circus.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The movie Idiocracy was a documentary, not a comedy.
Nope. What Idiocracy shows is way way better then the future you are heading to. Just think about it: Nobody in Idiocracy is corrupt, they are actually all >trying< to make things better. They are just too stupid to do it properly. An once they find the "most intelligent person on earth" their immediate response is to send him to the white house to fix things. In the US you would never get an intelligent person into the white house. They wouldnt let it happen.

Varine

Reaction score
We vote for people not based on intelligence or capacity, but whether or not we could see ourselves having a beer with them. And I'm sorry, but I just couldn't drink a beer with Clinton.

Varine

Reaction score
Not making sense seems to be your forte.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
The fundamental problem with democracy is that the vote of the ignorant carries the same weight as the vote of the intelligent. What we get is a nation of mediocrity.

Varine

Reaction score
That's why we only elect senators and representatives. Then they pick the President, because, hopefully, the elected congress is agreeably composed of well educated and suited members of the electorate's society.

As far as the article goes, I would like to publicly announce my personal support for Mr. Trump in his bid for candidacy. I would prefer to remain off of any black lists when impending Supreme Leader Trump starts making those rounds against political opponents.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.