-DotA Funs-

Is undying imbalanced now?

• Yes , he is imbalanced and can hardly be killed (imba)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No , he is just as all the heroes in dota (normal)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameOver[GR]

Reaction score
Question : IceFrog re-made a hero called Undying. Is undying now imba*?
Please vote to the poll.
Undying.jpg

undyingfigure.jpg

*imba = Imbalanced.

--------------------------------------------------
-And now some talk for :

DotA 6.60

-Recipe Shops-
Posted by icefrog Here

Code:
Hey guys. I apologize for the delay since my last post. I've been focused on the next update. It has a huge change log with many things that need playtesting.

One issue I've been trying to tackle in this patch is the organization of recipes. Most would agree that they are pretty disorganized right now, especially the 5th shop. With the addition of some items in 6.60 and the overdue need to organize the shops, I've been working on sorting them. I'm looking for input on organization approaches, as well as thoughts on the matter in general, so feel free to drop me a line. I might post a few screenshots of the shop layouts here.

Another extra tidbit of information, regarding Linken's Sphere: many abilities have now been rewritten to provide better compatibility. This has been one of the most requested items to fix, so I have given it some much needed attention. While there are still some spells that do not interact well with it, there are many more that do now.

This update has been taking much longer than I had originally hoped for, but rest assured I won't take a minute longer than absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.