DOWNLOAD: A World Ablaze v.16b!

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
a few of teh abilities seem to not work....

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
a few of teh abilities seem to not work....

Hmm, lemme verify it's the right one. THere's like four different .16b's, so I'll have to check to make sure.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
argh, rapidshare never works out for me -.-.

Whenever I enter the 3 character thingy and press go, it ALWAYS says download expired >.<!

Shame.. I really wanted to play this one :(.

~Jindo

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, the maps page is back up, and I updated the link once more.

I need to buy Ryoko a beer.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Are you allowing AWA to public play? Because I just played DotA and it's nothin special really... It has good effects, abilities, heroes and such, but it isn't amazing persay.

I think AWA is funner, but it needs more. Thats why it's a WiP :) If it is ready for open play, then I will host the newest version. I will also ask for their suggestions and give them to you, so even though it's not you getting the ideas, your getting them all the same.

Cres

Reaction score
AWA is in testing phase... at least i think so because there are bugs and there is no item system... and there rigged players (lazlo level 18 for player 1)

O and dota is actually fairly special considering its probably the most popular map on Bnet custom right now ^_^ And when you say I JUST played DotA im pretty sure you will say its really crappy since it takes a good 20+ games with a hero to have fun playing him/her/it...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The new version? Not yet. The game's somewhat in limbo right now, as bug testing in the current released version is pretty buggy while most have been switched and almost every single ability has been changed.

The current version is going to be released soon. Alot's changed, item system will come back, etc.

Cres said:
AWA is in testing phase... at least i think so because there are bugs and there is no item system... and there rigged players (lazlo level 18 for player 1)

The current version is closed testing only. And it's loose. Anyone who feels like testing with me can test. (Lazlo has been taken out, forgot to remove him when I placed him in to test him when I first created him)

But it'll be out soon! Expect old heroes from the version A to return. (Wind Dancer for sure, perhaps Murcielago as well (CHARGE FTW!)

------

*Cough, will excuse me while I go have some drinks and go swimming! Have a nice day all. :)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
No offence but this game kind of sucks or wasn't very impressive when I downloaded minimap looked kind of cool. Me and my buddy got quite excited in game we lost it all. The hero skills had a nice layout but they had no trigger what so ever I picked Naga I could easily tell it was, Crushing Wave, Summon Water elemental, endurance aura and feral spirit........

My buddy chose Child of the sun on the wanderes. His second skill did not work at all then his first skil just set something on fire like acid bomb thats it....

After that point there was also a tidal guardian who just shot at us in our own base!!!

After that point we left the game unimpressed.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Hey Conan, any news on how this maps coming? Haven't seen or heard of many updates :(.

If it picks up, let me know, I'll do w/e to ge wc3 working again just to play this :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.