DOWNLOAD: A World Ablaze v.16b!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Version .19b of A World Ablaze has been released!

Every single hero gotten a rework with new skill sets, new colored tooltips, and better abilities!

Many bugs have been fixed and many imbalances have been taken out.

READ: Elastul belongs only to Player 1 because she is still in the testing stages and she's there to mess around with her abilities. This was intentional.

We also have a new hero joining the scrap, and he's finally been announced!

Sargon Akkadian II, hailing from his lands of Akkadia, has joined the battle!

XXconanXXX said:
Born into the royal family of the 'Lachours', Sargon was no ordinary child. Learning the way of the warrior at such an early age, he quickly became revered for his physical and mental prowess throughout the lands of Akkadia - A small desert planet on the other side of the Twisting Nether.

At the tender age of 16, Sargon became ruler of Akkadia once his father, Sargon I died. Even at such a young age, he was a ferocious fighter, cutting down any foe and weakening the minds of his enemies. He became known as Sargon Akkadian II by his followers, a sign of respect and loyalty. Nothing would stop him...Or so he thought.

When the Burning Legion swept the lands, Akkadia was not safe; The Scourge opened a direct portal and nothing would stop them from conquering all. Akkadia's forces were quickly outnumbered, their ranks slaughtered, and nothing left for them to do. Sargon saw an oppurtunity - The portal to the 'other world' was still opened, so he gathered the remaining remnants of his forces, and stepped through the portal into the world known as Azeroth. Unfortunately, the trip took it's toll on Sargon's forces, leaving them as lifeless corpses when they arrived.

Sargon treaded the lands for years, trying to find sanctuary within the desolate and wartorn lands. He wandered the Barrens, healing and bringing life to desert villages. His holy powers to smite the wicked grew and soon after became known as the Son of Lach, the wandering Paladin. Far from a Paladin he was, and his isolation drove him to the brink of insanity.

Something happened to Sargon, his primal fury unleashed itself and his eyes grew as dark as the darkest shadow. His blade immanated a horrible red glow and the metals of his holy blade turned black. He became as wicked a Satan himself.

The forces of the Lich King's call soon followed, and if Sargon were to have given in, he would have been more powerful than Arthas. Sargon fought back, and the forces the Lich King sent at him were returned as corpses.

Sargon fought the evil inside of him for years, and the call of the Gods intervened. Sargon was cleansed; His life anew in the world. He set out for a quest, a quest to smite and cleanse the wicked of their evil ways. He kept the spirits of his once beloved army close to him and now joins the ranks of the Wanderers to cleanse the world of the evil shadow that comes forth to consume us all...

Have fun and good luck in all your games! Fetch the file here.

View and comment on AWA here.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
OMG YAY!!!

ive been waiting for ages for this to come out!! :D!

~Jindo

EDIT: i hosted it and 2 people came, they played against me and i won!

I would suggest bringing back the tower where you can upgrade units, that would have been alot better.

5/5!

Sargon

Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
Sargon Akkadian II

Muahahahahahahaha!

I think I'll have to actually play this online.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Uploaded a newer version with a few crucial fixes.

Except an update in the near future with a bunch of small fixes.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
DAMN YOU, CONAN!

I downloaded the other version.

Was all ready to test.

Looking forward to it.

Waiting for it to start.

Hit webpage's refresh button.

"Sorry, new version up!"

-.- I hate you.

A

AddE

Hmm ive never known that A world Ablaze really exists.. -.- :eek:

But what exactly does it do?
Gives you loads of new units,heros etc? ( guess )

edit:

LOL it was a map.... is it okay to take those models, skin, and icons to own maps or is it like forbidden :p?

Sargon

Reaction score
It's a map. You play it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's an AoS... Play it and find out :D

A

AddE

Lol yeah i figured out :D i edited the post the same minute as you guys posted ... Woow.. 3 posts in the same minute in the same thread... ;) :D:D

lol

DM Cross

Reaction score
AddE said:
LOL it was a map.... is it okay to take those models, skin, and icons to own maps or is it like forbidden :p?

That's up to the modelor who created them, not one person who uses the model :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I don't care if you use them, but the map's protected.

Look in the Credits for the credits of the creators. They don't mind if you use them.

Siefer

Reaction score
I'd like to try this map sometime. Is there still a way? It seems like that link is broken, and I remember hearing good things about this map before.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
When you going to start promoting AWA there conan

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Sud said:
When you going to start promoting AWA there conan

Half the forums over there a few months ago were purely AWA, and have been since the opening. (I was the third founder)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Is something wrong with the link it gives an error...and states something about telling the Admin.?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
It appears when I updated the linki, it did not change it.

The new link is the current place where you can get the map.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'll find another place to host it, as the map server is down and won't be up for a while.

On a lighter note, expect the official release very soon.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
New link uploaded. This time from Rapidshare.

This might not be the correct one, as I can't make sure right now. This may or may not be the protected version, but that's OK.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.