Easier: trigger creating hero with spells?

M

MrJoeS

I know that I can use the "unit - create unit facing angle" to generate a hero, and use the trigger "hero - set 'level"to create a hero of a certain level. I hope the answer is simple: If I want it to be, for instance, a level-3 Paladin with one level of Holy light, one of Devotion Aura, and one of Divine Shield, how do I cause the hero to have those spell choices?

If this does not work I think I may need to have a stock of heros in a hidden map area, with the rigth spells researched. You can always set the spell levels of a hero that is placed on the map, with basic unit properties.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Everything you need is listed in the actions list (in the trigger editor) under the 'hero' category.

i.e.

hero - set level
hero - learn skill

you said you know about 'set level' already, so i am puzzled why you didn't see 'learn skill', when it is the one directly above 'set level'.....

Remember, you can only get the hero to learn the skills that you have specified for the hero in the unit editor.

U

Unregistered

I'm puzzled as to why I didn't see it too. I was sure I looked down the list of hero actions. I even doodled with "hero - do action without target" which is the one for casting resurrection and spirit wolves and things like that.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually, that action doesn't exist, you're thinking of 'unit - issue order with no target'.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.