Easy Help

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Yesh...you havent seen me in a while. I've been busy with stuf. Not only world editor stuff (barely any, actualy) but I've decided to pick up the work again and continue with some stuf I was making earlier. I stumbled across some minor problems though:

-How do I increase an units hp regeneration with a trigger?
-How do I increase an units max hp with a trigger?

If I come across more things I'll post them in this thread as well. I'm sure there are guys (or girls) out there who can help me out. :)

Reaction score
No simple way to increase max hp, but there is a system. Search for it in system section, can't find the link... Hp regeneration can't be just increased with a trigger as well. Need to use an ability. If you want to make it invisible, put it in a spellbook, disable the spellbook at start up, and give to the unit. Auras will still "work" and are visible when they are in a spellbook like this.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ok, thanks guys. I think I'll stick to upgrades and a hidden aura. Mods confuuuuuuse me. Anyway, thanks:thup:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ok, new problem (I know, double post, but the thread revolutionary changed!)

I got the hp and regeneration up and running.
I'm looking for the small grey cloud used in knockback effects, anyone knows by any chance which one I'm looking for?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Abilities\Spells\Human\FlakCannons\FlakTarget.mdl?

aredee

Reaction score
sorry, but can i also ask how to make a percentage (just like bash and critical strike) with trigger?

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
1) You can't, you need to use an ability.
2) This is not your thread.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
1) Ah, a bummer
2) Not your thread, I can tell you how though. PM me if you really want to know.

aredee

Reaction score
sorry then, but i really want to know that, btw, what's PM? you can call me a kind of noob for things like online forum like this, :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.