Arena EC Arena - Looking for co-workers for project

D

DsD)Core(

Introduction
Hello.
About a month ago I started making an arena map. The map has two factions, the forces of Law and the forces of Chaos, giving a maximum of 5vs5 arena battle. The map is round-based, meaning you start at a level with an amount of gold, and each round you get a levelup and some more gold.

No tomes! The only thing you can spend your gold on are items, ranging from basic items to powerful and expensive recipes. However, the intention of the map is to make the winning far more based on playing skill, teamplay and ability timing rather than setup or items.

The Project
I will soon have a .com domain and paid server ready to host a website & league system for the map, along with some neat bot-software. Right now we have a locally hosted clan website www.clan-dsd.tk, which you're free to take a peak at.

Anyway, I need a man or two, maybe three, who can help me with the project (the map, I prefer to call it project because the bottom line is much more than just the map). The trigger framework is pretty neat right now, and I can say it's at a good 90%. I made a very well working round looping system, death match command, league mode command, command to extend the maximum number of rounds, and much more.

The items and heroes on the other hand, are a little behind. I have 2 and a half filled item shops right now, which need some work, but it should easily go up to 5-6 filled shops. Same goes for the heroes, of which I have made 6 working right now, completely with quite some nice spells.

I have 4 different arena's, which are randomly given. They're okay but I think it could be better. Same goes for the towns area. But let's get to the point shall we?

The Progress
Triggers: --------|- 90%
Terrain: ------|--- 70%
Heroes: ---|------ 40%
Items: --|------- 30%
Overall: -----|---- 60% (NOT average)

Note: These are estimations of what would be required for a public release. This is subject to extend for long-term

A few gameplay screenshots
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Exact need:
Terrainer
Creative item maker
Creative hero/spell maker

To finish up
I need a few driven people who are willing to put effort into their work, and are good at it. The theme of the map is not really limited, so everything is possible. Credit will be given at the loading screen, and any profits that come with the project on the long run will be shared. For more information you should add me on MSN: [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.