Eg. Searing Arrows for melee, problem!

Broshir

Reaction score
Edit: im done with that prob thx to Bloodcount, now i need help again :

I use black arrows for another spell, and i want a wisp model spawning, and i want it to be gray, i make one in the start, then save map, when i enter, that one i created is gray, but the ones spawning from black arrow spell are teamcolored, whats wrong, arent all supposed to be gray? i changed that in object editor :S

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, i'm making a searing arrows spell but for melee, so, when u activate, it does extra damage.

The problem is, i want an animation on the user/the struck enemy, but it doesnt come anything :S

i use searing arrows, remove missile and set range to the hero's range, i have put the animation i want in both special and target, and set it on strings head&chest, what do i do wrong?

Maje an emoty buff that has the animation you want.Add buff to searing arrows.THat is all

Broshir

Reaction score
Maje an emoty buff that has the animation you want.Add buff to searing arrows.THat is all

explain "emoty" >.<, i have no idea which spell(buff) to take to add an animation

edit: thanks, i used heal and now it works.. i have another problem though:

I use black arrows for another spell, and i want a wisp model spawning, and i want it to be gray, i make one in the start, then save map, when i enter, that one i created is gray, but the ones spawning from black arrow spell are teamcolored, whats wrong, arent all supposed to be gray? i changed that in object editor :S

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: im done with that prob thx to Bloodcount, now i need help again :

please dont edit your actual question to another after the first one is finished, just make a new thread.

well you just need an easy trigger to make all the wisps grey, use something like this:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters (Entire map)
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wisp
    Actions
        Unit - Change color of (Triggering unit) to Black

Broshir

Reaction score
@ accname, i see, it's that easy then, >.<, thanks :d, and yes, from now on i wont do what u said i shouldnt.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.