Campaign Elazar's Victory

Chewbalka

Reaction score
[Campaign] Elzara's Victory

:( please Excuse my spelling and Grammer :(
Story: (Maps are not nearly done story will be edited alot through out making so im not
Going got give out much of the basic story line)

Elazar and his old Friend Peter Finally meat back up at There home town (You/Player) Elazar just came back from a 2 year trip at ("No name Yet") Province on a failed attempt to become the worlds greatest adventurer, everyone tried to stop him but kids are kids, Elazar’s now not a stupid dumb useless troublemaking ba... he’s not a kid anymore so he Returned home to get a normal job and life so he can survive without eating bugs anymore, He starts off working small jobs later finding out that a barbarian attack that was coming fom the north halted for a unknown reason and spy's say they look like there getting Ready for a long stay with all attacks stopped. egger to adventure out there but doesn’t Want to be stupid again Elazar continue to work but as the small village and the nearby Town’s tensions go up from the barbarian threat they start doing more risky things to see If they can set up a counter attack. Lucky Elazar gets picked for a job to help the Soldiers get ready for there attack, though he doesn’t understand why the soldiers need Grass to be plucked in the corner he does it anyway. Unfortunately a surprise attack makes Everything in confusion and Elazar ends up in the fight.

Though only about 30% of the first map (witch im hoping for 3) has been written in the Above story preview im hoping you will get interested. to go over the rest of the story with reveiling the min amount of things ass possible

Elazar gets into trouble + more trouble * 10 times as much trouble wada yea know he's a
hero now...

Uncommon Campaign Includes

1- Estimated 30 Quests per map
2- 3 Maps (Read More Below)
3- Mail (Read More below)
4- Bank's (Read more below)
5- 3rd Person camera (I Want to use warcrafts 3D Abilities to its fullest :p)
6- Elazar’s Party (Read More Below)
7- Comedic Story Line
8- Items/Abilities/Jobs/Skills That will keep players interested in this long Campaign
9- no music sorry, with everythign planned i dont want to make the campaign size to big (i know theres no limit but i just dont want to have to make it a long download) if you disagree with this decision please post on it
10- Backpack (Read More Below)

1 & 2- 3 Epic Sized maps with TONES to do.

3- Mail System
Receive Mail at Elazar’s House from extra quests offers and items, but wait for the mail Man at least, (Waiting at the house like a dog waiting for the mail man wont scare him away though :p)

4- Banks
There will be multiple bank companies some towns will only have a building for a certain Company, you can only have things in one bank so there will always be places you can or Cannot go to use your bank (makes it all more difficult)

5- 3rd Person Camra
ya ya its being used alot in new maps so what i like 3rd person :p

6- Elazar’s Party
While you go furthure through out the game you will gain/Loss party members to follow you around through elzaras adventure each person will have diffreant abilities and depending on your choices through out the game may stay longer or leave the party earlier, each party member is like peter a important character in the story with Personality.... treat them nice now.

7- me and my brother's sense of humor keeps use laughing throughout the way everyday we will always think up funny things to add into the story (even if he doesn’t no the story exists he helps)

8- Items/Abilities/Jobs/Skills
Many quests will have unique things in them that will make sure your egger to start the next quest to try out your new thingy.. i mean your new items/Abilities/Jobs/Skills....

Items - Hundreds of items each with a meaning or ability (see skills) From the seemingly Useless Tooth to the leveling Spell Book
Abilities - Many Abilities to keep you alive and intrested in combat.
Jobs - Each Quest's Job teaches you something new about the game presents a hard diffuculty and a rewarding ending.
Skills - Including Jewlery Crafting, Wepon making, Tailoring and many more to keep your income high and you into the game.

10 - BackPack
A System based off of a multiboard, you can hold 10 items in your backpack and 6 items in your invintory to use (Such as wepons, if you put one in your backpack the effects dont work you need to be using it witch is the 6 slot invintory)

NO HELP NEEDED - All Triggering has already been planned and found possible ways, only thing now i need to do is get more free time and create the triggers. if i need help ill post in the world editor help forum thanks anyway.

Here is some pictures i took at around july 10th (im guessing) The site already deleted them so all i can offer you is these icons of them lol

There not the best pictures but there the only ones currently. ill take better ones later.

Current Progress
Campaign Total: 12%
Map1-
Terrain: 55%
Triggering:4.23%
Planning: 94%
Object editor Items: 4.5% (?)
Object editor Units: 42%
Object editor Doodads: 67&
Object editor Abilities: 0%

Map2-
Terrain: 0%
Triggering: 0%
Planning 20%
Object editor adopted from map1 + 0% addons finished

Map3-
Terrain: 0%
Triggering: 0%
Planning 0% (Unkowen if there will be a third map, most likely if so it will be half the size of 1st and second)
Object editor adopted from map2 + 0% addons finished

Expeced Release Date: Septembet 1st (99% Chance this is wrong)

You may be thinking "Another Project that will be abandoned and unfinished after a coupe more weeks" personaly i dont care what you think but i entirely disagree, i removed (deleted) all my other map projects (had some good idea's to) so i can work on this one without destraction, and progress has been going great lately.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a swell idea, even though i think the terrain could use some power-boost :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, yeah, sounds interesting and it looks like you've already put some hard work into it. The terraining is OK, even "good". It could have a few touches to make it more lively, but it's still nice. Good luck! :thup:

Chewbalka

Reaction score
terrain gets better i just took bad screenies, when i made them i was late and i was making them for a friend so i rushed them, but true enough i guess it is flat in a few areas.
thanks for the comments.

Chewbalka

Reaction score
24hour Bump
Got Alot Done Yesterday but i noticed i calculated object editor wrong so its actually no change at all from yesterdays work <_<

Chewbalka

Reaction score
24 hour bump

Added in new feature, the backpack, so you can have now 6 items in your inventory to use and 10 in the backpack you can take out and put in anytime. it uses multiboard ill add a screen shot in later along wiht many others as the first map gets mroe developed.

hopefully more people will comment, if its really not that intresting i wont bother to bump it anymore, it'll save me some time to work on the map anyway.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Looking good, I'd probably play this... But yeah, your terrain is better than mine so I can't moan and give comments like that (damn thout!) ;).

Chewbalka

Reaction score
ill make a youtube video when i get further finished of the first map, the terrain isint as bad as the small icons make it look. even though it doesent look that terrible to begin with.

Chewbalka

Reaction score
Last Bump, Bank Finished almost and alot more gameplay triggering finished.
thinking it will be finished sooner then planed, but cant be sure.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Great! We'll be waiting here. :D :thup:

So... it seems you don't need any help so... good luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.