Reaction score
The Craziest MF you ever met

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited:

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I remember seeing another video of this guy beating the crap out of someone on public transit... I'll post it once I find it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
@The video posted by Avaleirra: That man did the right damn thing, if someone would hit me I would had done the same thing without a doubt.

I can't believe how stupid those people where.
First the damn boy for picking a fight in the first place and then hitting him.
And then that seriously misinformed woman for saying "We can press charges, I have it on video". She's got a video where the boy started hitting the man first, that should not bring you anything in court, if anything that video should do wonders for the man.
I am not sure about how it is in the USA, but here in Sweden that man would had done absolutely nothing wrong.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
@The video posted by Avaleirra: That man did the right damn thing, if someone would hit me I would had done the same thing without a doubt.

I can't believe how stupid those people where.
First the damn boy for picking a fight in the first place and then hitting him.
And then that seriously misinformed woman for saying "We can press charges, I have it on video". She's got a video where the boy started hitting the man first, that should not bring you anything in court, if anything that video should do wonders for the man.
I am not sure about how it is in the USA, but here in Sweden that man would had done absolutely nothing wrong.

I think we're in agreement. But the thing is, that bus is filled with a large group of black people. In America, we have a lot of bigots who see everyone outside of their religion/philosophy/club/political party/race to be an enemy, so it's no surprise that the woman would come to the aid of her fellow ethnic member. She feels like she's obliged to fight the battle for the young man, but we all know that the young man assaulted the older man. Narrow mindedness is man's downfall.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They ended up making a movie about this. I think it even got a sequel. When I find the name I will post it.

I remember it had Danny Trejo in it.

I got it - this story inspired the Bad Ass movie

and for a movie that was so widely panned by reviewers there was a sequel Bad Asses

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.