Error when trying to change details

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
When I try to edit my details in the User CP, I get this message when I press Save Changes:
You did not enter the correct format for the Basic skill test field. Please read the field description for the expected format.
Has this happened to anyone else?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
You mean you failed the basic skill test too?
For Knight I can understand... here I expected, well, something more.

> Presumably bot prevention.

Indeed.
According to the documentation, it's not even showing anywhere other than on registration... good doc.

duyen

You mean you failed the basic skill test too?
For Knight I can understand... here I expected, well, something more.

> Presumably bot prevention.

Indeed.
According to the documentation, it's not even showing anywhere other than on registration... good doc.
I think you should just make your own forum software.

(I'm serious)

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Ugh, why did you post the solution? The basic test is supposed to kill off half of our members' custom titles..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that field is going to explode and though there is competition there is going to be room for all levels in the coming years imho.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Why are we competing for rough mornings? :(
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't want to compete for that, yall can have it.
  • Varine Varine:
    @The Helper I'm trying. Once I am more prepared to be figuring out school I'll probably ask for your advice
  • Varine Varine:
    Right now I'm just trying to get through the pandemic and figure out how I'm going to pay for it, and figure out what I need to get a job at Best Buy instead of a kitchen somewhere.
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    oy just catching up on the discussion above. @Varine yeah I usually alternate between claritin & zyrtec, depending on whatever my body decides to reject at the time lol
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    the more I use it the less effective it gets over time as my body accustoms to it so I try to not use it every day
  • S songbird:
    Glad to see some interest in the IS3 NUON reprint. :)
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Carl for making that happen that just might be the spark we need.
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm confused and amazed that NUON and TWV's news postings are the things still active.
  • Varine Varine:
    Or Tom Mai, not TWV
  • Varine Varine:
    Whatever happened to Cheshire? Or Firecat, whatever his real name was?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've been using both claritin and fexofenadine or something like that recently alternately and that's been kinda working, I don't feel like my face is going to explode at least. Eyes are still itchy as fuck though
    I dunno, haven't seen Firecat in a long while now.
    By the way, we have new file attachment size limits now.
  • Varine Varine:
    Are they bigger?
    Yeah, new max size limit is 64 MB, to accommodate NUON-Dome emulation.
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I ever ran into a file size problem before. What was it before?
  • Varine Varine:
    I've had file type issues before I think, but I haven't uploaded anything since like 2010.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    alot smaller than that basically barely anything and it would have been different then 2010 because of the forum upgrade
  • Varine Varine:
    lol I forgot this used to look different
  • Varine Varine:
    It's by far the brightest webpage I regularly visit, the first thing I usually do is try to figure out dark mode.
    If you invert the colors, The Helper Forums looks amazing
    It still has that blue theme at the top
  • Ghan Ghan:
    There's no particular hard limit to attachments. "Something reasonable" is preferred to "a size large enough to fill up the server disk"

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop