Extinction Webpage

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Here is the layout for the [future] Extinction website for the [future] creative state.

Home Page [Lorum Ipsum text for now - placeholder]

example-1.jpg

Infected Zombie Page [Showing off the table :)]

example2.jpg

// These are not high quality and were compressed in size, pardon the blur of some areas.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Header image is a little difficult to see.
I'd add a bit more padding in the content, and make the container a little less transparent.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course I have to turn Pine's static page design into a PHP compatible template that expands to most monitor sizes, so more work for me. :p
(Especially with those splatters... Sheesh Pine!) xD

Anyway,
Like I said in the IM chat, I think it looks awesome.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh it's perfectly visible, but with the graphic behind it, you don't really notice it right away.

He does have a point, I think its because of the yellow splatters being too close to a yellow logo. I think just red splatters might be fine.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Just because you can read something fine, doesn't mean it's fine. Like if there's a sign on the road with some letters covered by dirt or something, you'd still be able to read it, but you still wanna' clean it up. Okay, that analogy made no sense at all.

But what Miz read above. I think the yellow splatters are a bit too bright for this, doesn't fit too well. Kinda distracting, since... I don't know, yellow blood. But that's just me, heh.

Anyways, awesome again. Cool icons there. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I think the header is fine. It's well done and I also like the yellow splatters.

Only thing that bothers me is the red text. It's hard to read, in my opinion. Of course, this depends on each one's monitor brightness, but the contrast is too low and even on bright monitors it might prove to be hard to read.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.