Fatal error.

Dark

Reaction score
More info:

=================================================

This application has encountered a critical error:

Espace insuffisant pour traiter cette commande.

Program: c:\warcraft iii\war.exe
Object: Agent2HandleReg(.?AUAgent2HandleReg@@)

Press OK to terminate the application.

==================================================

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
When did this error occur? While opening a map in World Editor or in middle of a game?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
It can be due to many reasons. One of such reasons includes a non-hero unit acquiring tome of experience.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
If you want help to solve a crash in your map, you should start by disabling all your triggers and enable them one by one, testing which trigger causes the crash. Then post the trigger, and we'll help you fix it.

You should also check that all your imports are functional, as a broken model can crash the game.

Bankde

Reaction score
If you want help to solve a crash in your map, you should start by disabling all your triggers and enable them one by one, testing which trigger causes the crash. Then post the trigger, and we'll help you fix it.

You should also check that all your imports are functional, as a broken model can crash the game.

Not recommend to do that, the map may have 200 triggers which is too much.
Just play that map again and search what happening when it is fatal. (Replay) Easier to know what cause the fatal.

Some fatal error doesn't come from trigger. The reasons of fatal error may come from:
1. Your computer (Very old computer sometimes can't work with warcraft)
2. Warcraft Map (Include trigger and object editor and more reasons like oversize of map (ex. 512x512))
3. Host (Sometimes only host really has error but others in the same room will also have it)
4. Expansion program (Like hacking program)

There is also more reason of fatal error. If you don't want to search for it. Just delete everything you have change before it is fatal. (It will be great if you have backup of the map)

Dark

Reaction score
Not recommend to do that, the map may have 200 triggers which is too much.
Just play that map again and search what happening when it is fatal. (Replay) Easier to know what cause the fatal.

Some fatal error doesn't come from trigger. The reasons of fatal error may come from:
1. Your computer (Very old computer sometimes can't work with warcraft)
2. Warcraft Map (Include trigger and object editor and more reasons like oversize of map (ex. 512x512))
3. Host (Sometimes only host really has error but others in the same room will also have it)
4. Expansion program (Like hacking program)

There is also more reason of fatal error. If you don't want to search for it. Just delete everything you have change before it is fatal. (It will be great if you have backup of the map)

1.I've bought my computer in february so...
2.I use "Map optimizer" and the map size is 1Mo~
3.I host it myself with my bot and I never have any problem in any maps and sometimes without the bot in privat with my friends to see if the problem could come from the bot.
4.I don't use expansion program.

I think I'll try to disable/enable trigger to test it all but will be quite long cause they're all linked between them, so if you've any other ideas it would be great, thanks for helping.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Try narrow down your possible triggers. For example, test if a certain ability or an event causes the crash. Then, find the trigger related to that. So if the crash always occur, let's say 30 minutes of game time, then search all triggers that occur at the 30th minute.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.