For each (Integer A)...?

TomTTT

Reaction score
I noticed that in actions and stuff on GUI, and i kept thinking what is it and i didnt understand so... Can anyone tell me what does the For each (Interger A/B) do (actions)?:confused::confused:

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
it is a refference for a loop.

lets say;

for each integer A from 1 to 10 do actions

{
actions here
}

and they would be done 10 times

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And this, as you see, will grant vast possibilites. For example, you can put "Loop Integer A" into Integers, enabling different Variable Arrays being set in each loop, etc. I am sure you can find tutorials on this somewhere in this forum :eek:

For the Integer B action, it does exactly the same, but use it when you need another loop inside an Integer A loop (as two Integer A loops inside eachother won't work). Could be very useful if you, for example, need to write a math formula with a lot of dots on different X and Y points, using loops to do this!

TomTTT

Reaction score
Thank you both guys! :)
At start i thought it really what you said, but then i saw the B and i got confused... thanks a lot! :thup:

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
B is just meant for loop within a loop.

GUI doesn't allow us to make more then 2 loops like this, while in JASS you could do an infinite number of these. But to be honest, you rarely really need em.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
B is just meant for loop within a loop.

GUI doesn't allow us to make more then 2 loops like this, while in JASS you could do an infinite number of these. But to be honest, you rarely really need em.

Er... isn't there the "For each integer variable" loop action? If you ever desire to have more than 1 nested loop, of course :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.