forum changes?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean? Your post is what I quoted from.

I don't know what is Inline Spam management and prevention is. Search cloud? Thread prefixes, like editing the title? Reciprocal friendship stuff, it means that you get (the number of your friends) to the power of (n)? etc...

EDIT: A new emoticon is here! :thdown: for no announcement for the welcoming party.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh...

I guess I would just have to ignore the change logs for vB. Thanks for the silence.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Now I can't watch the funny pictures in the funny picture thread as fast as I did before :thdown: (and this smilee sucks too :/)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Hehe, the tags on this thread are funny =D

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
How come the thumb on this dude ---> :thdown: looks like a pinky sticking out? If you ask me, the top part of the hand looks like the thumb had been cut off.

Compare the hand (without the thumb) with this one. :thup:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
How come the thumb on this dude ---> :thdown: looks like a pinky sticking out? If you ask me, the top part of the hand looks like the thumb had been cut off.

Compare the hand (without the thumb) with this one. :thup:

No pinky would be shaped like that, or that thick, or that long. :p

I don't know why people complain over that smiley, I think it is a fine opposite of the thumbs up. :p

At least it is pretty balanced on this site. TheHive still is working out some bugs on the new version.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Its Karma. I added the thumbs up icon without permission and the VBulletin guys added the Thumbs Down without authorization. It is just the cosmic way. Balance. Karma.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that, or it's just too much of a coincidence. They look so similar to each other...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.