Freake and very rare map problem

ultimate11

Reaction score
So I have a wonderfull map that works fine until now,but suddenly an unknown problem has appaer.
Durring the game play it`s happen that a player have full control of his own hero (as normaly) but he cant learn or use skill,buy or sell items.He can only walk and attack.And I dont know where is the fuking problem cuz i never done a trigger that is supposed to do such actions.
Any help will be great +rep

Amn

Reaction score
remake.

import all triggers, objects data, etc into a complete new map
then try to rewrite some messy triggers
and finally, add an option to "recreate" your hero. so if this error happens again the player has the option to "refresh" his hero. :cool:

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
this is usually because there have been too many actions (new threads), wierd glitches like this happen when triggers are fired at a too high interval for too long of a period, a friends map at some point freezes all orders from one player even move and attack orders, the sc2 map editor turns off triggers that cause this automatically

i was just having a problem exactly like this but in a sc2 map with dialogs, it was checking too many variables at once and it turned off the main triggers at initalization

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.