Free RPG

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Well I was making an example of an RPG for a friend and got a little carried away, and it actually has a bit of stuff to it now. Was wondering if anyone would like it to either play around with or use for a map themselves? :) It's got an inventory system (class restriction & only 1 item per slot), class system where you buy an item to change classes as well as a full set of starter items for them. Comes with the first dungeon (Reset via player wipe or if they kill the boss) and unit spawning for it. Decent terraining, show damages, 20ish items, and a multiboard showing class, level & playername.

Images

WC3ScrnShot_070809_192721_01-1.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_070809_192805_02-1.jpg

Hmm I think I resized the images too small, just play the map and see for yourself ^^

No need for credits if you use it

Attachments

• krpg.0new.w3x
    162.9 KB · Views: 110

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
dude that is awesome! you should finish it and make it a big awesome rpg. +rep for awesomeness
Edit: when i've "spread some reputation around" I'll +rep you, too bad I can't right now.
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Player - krpg.0new is played by Player 1 (Red)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Set (Player(ArmyOfFrogs)) Current Reputation to ((Player(ArmyOfFrogs) reputation + 1)

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Haha dude it's so far away from completion and I just started classes so no way would I have time to finish it :p It's just barely started, thanks though :)

Dest

Reaction score
I might try it soon... If I have time. What kinds of heroes are there, since you didn't state in your first post?

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Oh they're not even close to done ;P Its just 1 skill on each of them. However, there's Shaman, Rogue, and Arcanist, each with 6 starter items on them. It's not very far in, it's just a start for someone that wants to, as said in original post, play around with it or use it as a start for theirs ^^

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
You should continue with it yourself. it would be better that way.

Dest

Reaction score
The gates to the first city in the RPG is vulnerable o.o

It's hard to rpging, cause I keep dying... oh well.

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
Oh yeah i left them killable so i could get into the city during testing easily >_> Also sorry about the difficulty; it was balanced more for about 4-6 people lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.