Health Gel that can help decayed teeth grow back could end fillings

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A gel that can help decayed teeth grow back in just weeks may mean an end to fillings.

The gel, which is being developed by scientists in France, works by prompting cells in teeth to start multiplying. They then form healthy new tooth tissue that gradually replaces what has been lost to decay.

Researchers say in lab studies it took just four weeks to restore teeth back to their original healthy state. The gel contains melanocyte-stimulating hormone, or MSH.

We produce this in the pituitary gland, a pea-sized gland just behind the bridge of the nose.

Last edited:

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
PRAISE BE. There is a god :D Anyone who's had a filling knows what I'm talking about...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
And it will Only Cost $45,000 per tooth! and a little bit of side effects, Just for free!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
>By age 15, most teenagers have an average of 2.5 teeth filled or removed.

I had like 10. Bite me :3

4 Wisdom Teeth and my bottom 2nd Molars removed. That makes 6. Various baby teeth removed as well.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've had 0 lol. By the time I should need any of this sort of dental work I'll prolly be in my 40s so this should be mainstream. ;)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I've had 0 lol. By the time I should need any of this sort of dental work I'll prolly be in my 40s so this should be mainstream. ;)

Yeah, you're fucking lucky you dont have naturally impacted teeth like I do.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder what happened with this? I imagine it got squashed by some Dental association because god forbid fillings are replaced.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.