General Help

jtsmith1287

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to worldedit and wc3. I am basically making a map similar to that of the last campaign with Rexxar as your main unit.

Needless to say this is not nearly as simple (if at all) as I thought it would be. I thino the simplest way to
get help would be to get access to the rexxar campaigns via worldedit. So far this has not worked for me. Does anyone know how to do this? I want to
be able to view the campaign triggers. Thanks!

Dasslokk

Reaction score
You can use the MPQ editor tool to extract wc3 materials from the MPQ archieves in your wc3 folder, including maps.

EDIT:
Extracted the map. Just download it here.

Attachments

• OrcX01.w3x
    861.9 KB · Views: 142

jtsmith1287

Reaction score
Ok, so the file extension is w3x instead of w3n... though I don't think that matters. I tried opening it with Worldedit. Everything started to load fine until it got to the triggers and it said something about them being too large. This sucks, because all I really want are the triggers, haha. So, how do I open this file now? Also, thank you very much FOR the file! I'm a lot closer to what I want to do now that I have this... just gotta open it and POW! Open it... yea... :(

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Try using a custom editor (found in the site's tutorial section). Otherwise you will have to delete the triggers before opening the map. Blizzard has removed some trigger functions through the various patches.

jtsmith1287

Reaction score
Sorry for my newbishness... I couldn't find the editor. Is it a program similar to Worldedit? Or... something else? Anyway, a link would be helpful as I am not even sure what I am looking for, haha. Ok, thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, found it....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.