Get unit base damage.

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
I must be totally blind but I can't find how to get a units base damage... I'm going to work with damage modification but to do that then I need the base damage :p I have a damage detection system in the map but that registers the damage the armor is applied which means that it totally fails for my purpose :)

(The map contains damage tomes so don't suggest any bad tracking of amount of stats and tomes the unit have bought.)

Troll-Brain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The only way is to link the information to the unit and update it as necessary (when an unit take an item, get a tome, get an aura, etc ...)
So let's say that is impossible.

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
Tracking is probably the only way. I'd suggest having every unit start with no damage in the object editor and use a custom damage function like cohadar's bonus system. Then of course, you'll have to give it whatever damage you want when the unit enters the map or what not.

Or you could always use a attack detector and just store the damage it does. Of course this would provide slight inaccuracies with the dice, so maybe not have dice or average some values together to make it more accurate.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.