GH Flyer Request!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I need a favor from someone around here for Goth's High, my online comic :) You see, I want to start passing out flyers around the school I previously graduated from, in hopes to score a few more readers... However, I'm not exactly the greatest with this sort of thing...

SO! I would like for someone to design, if not simply create a flyer FOR me! There will be a +rep reward, not to mention some kind of credit... Either your name (online screen name or real name, it's up to you) somewhere on the flyer, OR we'll just mention it on the forum that you created it...

It has to be 8 and 1/2 X 11 inches... Regular paper size.

For images of characters and stuff... Just check any of the comics. Here's the Archive list!

http://www.rinpunswork.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh/archive.php

For info on the comic, this link gives some general info:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goths_High/index.php?act=boardrules

And last but not least. Our "catch phrase" is

Welcome to Goth's High.
Class is now in session.​

Give it a shot and lemme see what you can come up with :) Just make it dark themed.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
hmm...you mean give the flyer maker the comic and let him/her turn it into a flyer?
Sounds good.
Maybe I can do something...after school AND work :eek:

DM Cross

Reaction score
No. Make the flyer and if you wanna snag an image from the comic, go ahead :) Like a pic of Kevin with his rage-fire coming from his head! XD Or Chris with his claws and animal teeth showing! Or Krys with her demonic energy, with a kitten nose and cat claws! Get it?

Or just the GH Logo :p Whatever you can come up with.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Exactly. Advertise the comic.

Flyer form, please :cool: :shades:

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm not hiring any one person... Anyone can submit their work and I'll pick whatever I like the most :)

That post was directed to anyone who wanted to give it a shot.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
I'm not hiring any one person... Anyone can submit their work and I'll pick whatever I like the most :)

That post was directed to anyone who wanted to give it a shot.
ok, I got it.
I wish me luck with my flyer, anytime...

A

alzidaney

Text to be included inside? LIke promotional text?

EDIT : This ok?

Attachments

• gothshighflyer.jpg
    gothshighflyer.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 301

DM Cross

Reaction score
Oh, wow. That's very nice. As for promotional text, I figured just saying a bit about the comic... Ending with the url to it. That has to be somewhere.

The comic site url: http://www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh

Also, maybe add somewhere "And check out the Goth's High forums at www.gothshigh.com" right at the bottom? Make sure it's not too big, not too small?

But that looked really good, man :) The pics looked like photos, or something... Very cool! XD

Please keep in mind I'm still accepting other submissions. We may need more than one flyer throughout the year anyway XD

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
That one looks pretty cool but it might be too dark. It just might come out as a pile of dark ink when you print it :p

I'll give it a shot I think (will you be printing in b&w or color?)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Probably in color. And I can lighten something if the first copy doesn't come out legible enough :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
No one else is making any submissions? :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
Bump. I'd like a few different flyers to pick from, or so we can put out different kinds at different times.

If you wanna make a "fall"/"winter" flyer, go ahead. Remember. Regular page sized. 8 1/2 X 11 inches.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
If you could provide me a larger picture of your avatar (like, a A4 format one, because scaling the current one will make it blurry) plus a hand drawn text of your catch phrase I could make my crazy idea true xD.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Andrewgosu said:
If you could provide me a larger picture of your avatar (like, a A4 format one, because scaling the current one will make it blurry) plus a hand drawn text of your catch phrase I could make my crazy idea true xD.

Uh. Not quite sure what you said right there XD I'd have to see it, me thinks.

Jindo said:
Well, I've got an idea for a Flyer AND Video ad ^_^.

I'll just do the Flyer for now, Video may take a short while :p.

Consider this, though... Where would I put the video? o_O

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I mean, if you could draw a bigger versions of the cast: Kevin, Chris and Sarah, that would be great. :eek: (Because scaling the coming pictures larger also diminishes the quality)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ah, alright. I can either re-scan the cover art at a higer resolution or ask Kraven to draw something up. Either way, ya might have to wait for awhile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.