Crime Girl's 'revenge by flaming sambuca': Greek hailed a heroine after lap attack on Brito

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
A woman is being hailed as a national heroine after being accused of setting fire to a British tourist.

Marina Fanouraki, 26, says she acted in self-defence after Stuart Feltham groped her and then exposed himself in a bar.

She reportedly told police she poured Sambuca liqueur on his private parts - then set fire to it when he continued making lewd advances.

Plumber Mr Feltham, 20, who is in hospital with second-degree burns, says he was the innocent victim of an unprovoked attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-heroine-lap-attack-Briton.html#ixzz0NXNeUOP6

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's because Greeks greatly dislike British tourists.

Snowbizzle

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey, maybe assholes like this will think twice next time before whipping out their dicks in foreign bars.

She sounds like a heroine to me.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That heroine should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich.

Undead Me

Reaction score
I love it when creeps get owned.

In my opinion acting in your own defense does not make one a heroine, but Marina seems to have been justified in my opinion.

Regarding the "unprovoked attack". If he hadn't exposed himself, how would she have been able to pour liquor directly on him? And if she had poured liquor on the pants, he should have been quite alright because it's relatively easy to put out a clothing fire.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
this is what a guy in germany thought

"Brits are universally hated through much of Europe, and have gained themselves a reputation of being beer-swilling and uncivilized. Given the stories we have heard, from Spain to Latvia, Brits just don't seem to know how to behave - and they all seem to think that if the locals have a problem with their behaviour, that's tough. Unfortunately for you, many places in Europe have laws that favour the locals, in preference to outsiders.

The fact that this Greek woman has been hailed as a heroine in her own country should really give you all pause to think why this isn't going to work for much longer. Europe is fast becoming fed up of drunk Brits - you are not welcome here, and if you think that you can simply come over here for a drunken party at the expense of the locals, be prepared for a fight.

Id like to point out it was a drunken party. and if she did that to anyone else she wouldnt be so hailed.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
"Plumber Mr Feltham, 20, who is in hospital with second-degree burns, says he was the innocent victim of an unprovoked attack."

Suuuure....we all have random chicks walking up to us, zipping open our pants, pouring freaking sambucca over our genitals, and lighting it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
"Plumber Mr Feltham, 20, who is in hospital with second-degree burns, says he was the innocent victim of an unprovoked attack."

Suuuure....we all have random chicks walking up to us, zipping open our pants, pouring freaking sambucca over our genitals, and lighting it.
Yeah. Innocent victim :rolleyes: hehe.. He must have done something wrong.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The fact that this Greek woman has been hailed as a heroine in her own country should really give you all pause to think why this isn't going to work for much longer. Europe is fast becoming fed up of drunk Brits - you are not welcome here, and if you think that you can simply come over here for a drunken party at the expense of the locals, be prepared for a fight.

I would like to point out that not all Brits are like that, as you are trying to make out.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I would like to point out that not all Brits are like that, as you are trying to make out.
I think he means anyone who is a "Tourist" is a drunk and thinks he can get away with anything he/she does.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score

That was from the article.. and i was criticizing it. the guy was pointing out that almost all brits are bad, they arnt, sorry if i made it sound like that.

Off-topic:
I got my first -rep from that, No0O0O0, and it wasnt even legit :(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Gawd that is sick..... she shloud go to an asylum not a prison... and she is considered a hero ?!

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Who cares? Although I do think it's kinda funny that she set him on fire...

Gawd that is sick..... she shloud go to an asylum not a prison... and she is considered a hero ?!

Why should she go to an asylum? She tried to stop a guy from raping her. OMG SHES INSANE LOL.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.