God damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah Im pretty emotionally unstable. Found out my Girlfriend was cheating on me for her ex-bf. Ah man first time I cried in years. Just cause you know you say I love you and she says I love you back. Your all happy together etc etc. Then you think back of all the cool things you did while you were going out and stuff. All the cool moments.

Its just painful when you come to realize the girl you liked just fucked you up. She played me well. Cause she told me she wasnt one of the dumb blond chicks in high school who just jump on the bandwagon and tries to be popular in school. Ha found out she wasnt one of those kinds of girls, but just a simple whore.

Man I hate my life right now. Horrible Job, Bad Grades, Mad Parents, and the girl I loved acts like she doesn't even know me anymore. Well I just had to get it all out since she is to scared to say it straight to my face. She had to call me and tell me over the phone.

Is it bad If I ran away for a night and had thoughts about dropping school and quitting my job? Im just glad I wasn't going to think about suicide.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry for your... loss, but we're not a emotional help forum. I've actually seen quite a few things like these on Yahoo Answers, could try there :p . Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.